Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagies assemble (plz help)

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★
How would I get a job again?

It seems all the jobs near me aren't actually hiring (even tho they advertise they are).

Should I even make a resume?
No ged or diploma. I have huge gaps in my employment history and I've been told it looks awful to corps. I don't have any good skills to speak of.

I'm down to my last 100 dollars and will probably need a job soon so my bank doesn't close my account.

Leechmaxx off ur parents while finishing ur schooling/skill building

making a resume wouldnt hurt

You have to lie on your resume if you want even a sliver of a chance of competing. Everyone else does it, so you're placing yourself at a handicap if you don't. It's like athletes take PEDs to even the playing field now since everybody else is doped up so they need to enhance themselves to even be on the same level, it's not even for placing yourself above the competition now, you need it to as a bare minimum requirement to compete in the first place.

Without experience to put on your resume as a man it will incredibly difficult to find a job so if you can get away with it lie on your resume to make it sound like an appealing prospect to hire you

You have to lie on your resume if you want even a sliver of a chance of competing. Everyone else does it, so you're placing yourself at a handicap if you don't. It's like athletes take PEDs to even the playing field now since everybody else is doped up so they need to enhance themselves to even be on the same level, it's not even for placing yourself above the competition now, you need it to as a bare minimum requirement to compete in the first place.
Should I lie about graduating high school? Or will they catch that?

Without experience to put on your resume as a man it will incredibly difficult to find a job so if you can get away with it lie on your resume to make it sound like an appealing prospect to hire you
I have like 3 years of overall experience just heavily spaced out. Should I bullshit the gaps ?

Should I lie about graduating high school? Or will they catch that?
It was to be something that's more believable and harder to run background checks on like work experience.

It was to be something that's more believable and harder to run background checks on like work experience.
Can lying by ommission be preferred to saying I'm dropout ?

Should I use businesses that have closed permanently as my cover?

On my huge resumé gaps I used "geology studies" as my time fillers. Or "_____ research" depending on the job. Most don't GAF what you did. Only what you can do for them.

Can lying by ommission be preferred to saying I'm dropout ?

Should I use businesses that have closed permanently as my cover?
I would pick the latter since that's more easily omitted.

Bump
Is there an application to mass apply to jobs?

If you have a social circle the easiest way is have them get you a job at their place. If not you'll have to lie on your resume and apply to a lot of jobs, which still isn't as easy as having a friend or family member just juice you into their workplace.

If you have a social circle the easiest way is have them get you a job at their place. If not you'll have to lie on your resume and apply to a lot of jobs, which still isn't as easy as having a friend or family member just juice you into their workplace.
I'm inkwell I have no friends : ( lying it is then

I'm inkwell I have no friends : ( lying it is then
If you have a decent relationship with your family use them, ask your parents if they can find you a job. They can get you in their jobs or your uncle's, cousins, aunts can get you in their jobs.