Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wageslaving

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I started wageslaving with alongside studymaxxing i dont have time to even watch youtube videos and play chess and games.
Im saving money to make an enclosure and buy a Dumerils Boa or maybe a Hog Island Boa to feed them with female rats and hamesters.
While im wageslaving i see other rich kids in Iran who can buy this with day papa's daily salary like the girl who rejected me and also others people in other countries who can easily own one of this while i have to work for 5 6 months to get one.
@Hopium @Iranianoldcel @incelerated @Vrthraghna @Cybersex is our hope

I started wageslaving with alongside studymaxxing i dont have time to even watch youtube videos and play chess and games.
Im saving money to make an enclosure and buy a Dumerils Boa or maybe a Hog Island Boa to feed them with female rats and hamesters.
While im wageslaving i see other rich kids in Iran who can buy this with day papa's daily salary like the girl who rejected me and also others people in other countries who can easily own one of this while i have to work for 5 6 months to get one.
Fuck these poorfags

I started wageslaving with alongside studymaxxing
Barely read it and I can tell it's already a big fucking mistake :what: brace yourself for the upcoming tsunamis of depression, stress and fatigue boyo :what::blackpill:

Justice has zero meaning in this world. The ridiculous gap between rich and the poor/ the ugly and the beautiful/ the retard and the genius/ the deformed and the healthy and so on is ridiculous.

As I have mentioned earlier, the only hope left for me is the afterlife. I think at this point of my life , it is almost impossible to reach any of my goals; economically,romantically,etc

Justice has zero meaning in this world. The ridiculous gap between rich and the poor/ the ugly and the beautiful/ the retard and the genius/ the deformed and the healthy and so on is ridiculous.

As I have mentioned earlier, the only hope left for me is the afterlife. I think at this point of my life , it is almost impossible to reach any of my goals; economically,romantically,etc
Same :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Barely read it and I can tell it's already a big fucking mistake :what: brace yourself for the upcoming tsunamis of depression, stress and fatigue boyo :what::blackpill:
There is no other way:fuk:

You're still young, bro. Focus on your goals, there is hope for you to moneymax and have great copes in the future.

I said all those things because I'm kinda old when it comes to goals, etc.

Stay strong

Absolutely brutal working and studying at the same time.
But at least you'll get ahead in life.
Unlike me who started working at 30 and am careermogged and moneymogged into hell on a daily basis by people younger than me.

Also it's based to have a goal.

I myself had multiple hobbies/interests that needed money, but now that I have some money I have very little time to do them.
Life is beyond brutal.

i'm a richfag myself
that's good you can be militant rotter:feelsdevil:

same here but im only 23
I wasted my life becaues I lacked what others had
no inner drive

Daydreammaxxed since i was a child
where does the fascination with snakes come from
mirin devotion to this cope:feelsaww:
it's good to have a goal or so I hear

Last edited:
that's good you can be militant rotter:feelsdevil:

same here but im only 23
no inner drive

where does the fascination with snakes come from
mirin devotion to this cope:feelsaww:
it's good to have a goal or so I hear
I love reptiles since my childhood

Just curse all richfags theory

same here but im only 23
no inner drive

Daydreammaxing is cancer

Absolutely brutal working and studying at the same time.
But at least you'll get ahead in life.
Unlike me who started working at 30 and am careermogged and moneymogged into hell on a daily basis by people younger than me.
:fuk:same

You're still young, bro. Focus on your goals, there is hope for you to moneymax and have great copes in the future.

I said all those things because I'm kinda old when it comes to goals, etc.

Stay strong
Thanks

Also it's based to have a goal.

I myself had multiple hobbies/interests that needed money, but now that I have some money I have very little time to do them.
Life is beyond brutal.
فقط ۳ تومن حقوق میدن:fuk: