Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wageslaving : the end of victories

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
By victory, I mean important stuffs or first steps in life that feel good and meaningful :

- having good grades as a student
- getting diplomas, having the feeling you're going somewhere
- first kiss and GF (or you at least, you still have hope you'll get to this point)
- learning how to drive and get your first car ...

And other things. All those stuffs require skills that make you a more complete person as time goes by.

But, at some point, once you became some wageslave among the mass of wageslaves, you don't have any of those brand new stuffs left to have dopamin shoot from time to time. You just work, sleep, repeat. There's no goal to look up to, you don't feel the same primal pleasure at doing new things, enjoying activities for the first time.

You already know what you like, what you don't like. The world gets boring, the magic is gone. There's no hope. It's over. And do you remember the part about GF and first kiss ? Never began.

I feel victorious everytime I make more money for Mr. Shekelstein:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

so many guys in this generation were sold the idea that life begins when you've got a house and car, as that's when "the one" will show up

funny shit

Tommorow I start a first job. Always thought that wageslave life is boring af. But maybe with enough money you can somehow extend your best days.

not falling into for the neet meme..
better wageslaving then letting my brain to rot at home also feeling miserable as hell and waiting for my meaningless days to pass on

Last edited:
not falling into for the neet meme..
better wageslaving then letting my brain to rot at home also feeling miserable as hell and waiting for my meaningless days to pass on
I'd like to make enough bucks in order to retire early.

Problem is cost of housing is too damn high ... Rent's too high and if I want to buy a farm in the middle of nowhere for retirement, I have to find 200k. And that means I would have nothing left for day to day spendings and taxes for single mothers. Fucking meme life.

Might as well just kill myself at this point.

Might as well just kill myself at this point.
i wouldn't recommend you to go that far tbh..
you can still sort things out

I want to buy a farm in the middle of nowhere for retirement,
and why would you want that? you can just open a business or buy one, you don't need to go for farms.. i don't see tha point

also depending on your age.. you can still go for a higher education (or so invest in one paying for college if you can't get the graduations exams) after that you are pretty much set.. your payment from the new job should cover all the houses expensives
so you got money to spare for whatever you want to do

Last edited: