Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wageslaving has improved my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date

Wageslaving or NEET?

• Wageslaving

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • NEETdom

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
So in June 2018, I finally got a job (I was 21).

It's a difficult job at a supermarket warehouse, it involves heavy lifting and working to strict timeframes. Also involves dealing with customers, when I work on the shopfloor.

I work roughly 25 hours a week, which can change sometimes.

ADVANTAGES:

- Something to do. If I'm not working, I'm just sitting at home LDARing. Personally, I feel like utter shit after spending 10 hours on my PC. Also, I'm very bored sitting at home. So working has eased that boredom.
- Money. I've been able to buy some things to help my looksmaxxing, such as expensive creams, acne medication. Most importantly, I'm saving up for Rhinoplasty. So far, I've saved up £5,000.
- Increase in confidence. I'm not totally NT now, but I'm far far better than what I used to be. Of course I haven't gotten any female attention, but I've gotten some practice in talking to people.
- Less depressed. This is probably the most important. I'm less defeatist and a bit more positive about life, and I no longer go to bed crying every night, like I used to.
- Better body. Since it's a physical job, I've become much stronger and leaner, without having to go to the gym and lift weights for nothing. Now I can lift things and get paid for it.
- Parents. Parents have started nagging me less, and are now very lenient. They don't really give me any hassle at all now. Guess they might respect me more.

DISADVANTAGES:

- Seeing stacies on the shopfloor and knowing I'll never get them.
- Dealing with stacy coworkers
- Taxes going towards single mothers and roasties

It's good that some people like working because if everyone were like me almost nothing would be done.

I can barely even communicate in irl, face to face situations anymore. Usually if someone is talking to me, I just stand there for a moment trying tto figure out what they expect me to say. Not even sure if I could get/hold a job at this point.

At least it works for you

counterpoint: getting exercise by walking around and socializing made you feel better

if you were stuck in an office all day, you'd feel like shit

I can barely even communicate in irl, face to face situations anymore. Usually if someone is talking to me, I just stand there for a moment trying tto figure out what they expect me to say. Not even sure if I could get/hold a job at this point.

It's really up to you, it will just get worse so it might be worth trying to improve your communication skills. Good luck in whatever you choose

At least it works for you

Yeah. I've been both, and I can say wageslaving is much better than being NEET