Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wageslaving has destroyed my mind.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
>be me riding the train after a long hard day of work
>see teen Chad's and their stacy girlfriends
>think about how I've completely missed out on my youth and now my life is just wage
>wtf am I even working for?
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah same although for me it's so bad that the whole "Chad is doing X while you rot" shit doesn't bother me, rotting is a foreign, distant hope - i WISH i could rot, instead i toil.

There are things than make this forum amazing but the userbases' age is not one of them. The average .co poster is a 16 year old sheltered anime watching kid who has barely any sexual interest in women anyway.

>think about how I've completely missed out on my youth and now my life is just wage
maxresdefault.jpg
How old are you? I also missed out on my youth and saw lots of foids with their chads at work, I couldn’t control my anger and I hate foids for it now. I guess your working to feed yourself and pay your rent Bro.

I feel you brother. The only reason I keep going is to not be homeless and copeless. One day my copes will run dry, and the rope will come to me.

Well you'd better rope because unless you have access to neetbux or an inheritance this is your life.

I've broken down at my job twice I work in retail it's so soul-sucking it makes me want to end it

maxresdefault.jpg
Thank god I'm a NEET.

go work, pay tax, and be happy you're allowed to play video games in your sterile cuck corner 4 hours a day

Why is this nigger banned?