Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslavery is so fucking unbeliavbly, insanely boring

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
How the fuck did it come to this where you need to work 40 FUCKING HOURS A WEEK JUSDT TO MAKE ENDS WEEK

FUCK

WAGESLAVERY

Wage slaving for toilets is cucked.

Wageslavery is fucking brutal

It's slightly more bearable if you can find a simple job where there is minimal to zero interaction with people, especially females.

40 hours is generous. People expect you to work during weekends now.

I could never do it

Bro what are your plans to escape wage slavery?

Bro what are your plans to escape wage slavery?
I don't have any and sadly there aren't really any. Basically just make work as easy as possible. Ideal job would be like a night watchman just sitting in a room, maybe walk the perimeter of a building every hour.

Unfortunately immigrants/women have made the real value of wages fucking joke-tier. You literally have to work full time to be able to work full time, fucking madness.

I don't have any and sadly there aren't really any. Basically just make work as easy as possible. Ideal job would be like a night watchman just sitting in a room, maybe walk the perimeter of a building every hour.

Unfortunately immigrants/women have made the real value of wages fucking joke-tier. You literally have to work full time to be able to work full time, fucking madness.
I am scared of this reality. I'm gonna look into ewhoring myself although I'm not sure how viable of an option that is for everyone.

I would rather just die

it is the reality we live in

I am scared of this reality. I'm gonna look into ewhoring myself although I'm not sure how viable of an option that is for everyone.
Compared to an actual job it's shit money and hard but if you're a NEET with free time it seems like a dream

Compared to an actual job it's shit money and hard but if you're a NEET with free time it seems like a dream
it's hard?

Apparently to see results at first yeah, it takes a while to get fully into it, hence why I said free time
Oh word, I guess I'll have to start soon and get learning

Check out Weed's tutorial, though it's likely you already have if you've got the interest in it
yeah I checked it out will look more into it when I start