Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wageslave is cucked

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Temp. Banned
-
Each time this team lead gives me work he pretends to help me and take long breaks or never come back. When he's doing some work even though he has 10% left,he asked me to help him. This week ,I started working at 8 ,he came around 12 amd pretended he didn't see me ( working) . Today I went to the restroom ,he asked what I was working on ,I can't keep walking like that. When he is walking I don't say anything to him . It'sy first job in America. I promised myself I won't work in retail anymore. I'll apply for job I want .

Each time I watch the requirements of the IT jobs ,I feel I don't have enough skills .I must take this exam next week anyway. I am tired of this shit. 8 hours shift on my feet is brutal too. Working in corporate might be less painful in my opinion. Having a part time that pays well or a remote job would be gold.

I cling to my neetdom with all my might.

Most of the time you don't have the choice than to wageslave

Any job in America is gonna be like that if you're lower rank. You have to get lucky and/or be a higher rank at your job to get treated humanely

How is it in France?
Life is shit

Macron is spending all of his energy stealing proletarian's money to give it to his richfag friends

NEETbuxxing was made less interesting and more difficult to obtain so people are forced to work for a misery wage

It's basically becoming a dystopian shithole but the worst thing is that I feel it's the same shit everywhere else.

Life is shit

Macron is spending all of his energy stealing proletarian's money to give it to his richfag friends

NEETbuxxing was made less interesting and more difficult to obtain so people are forced to work for a misery wage

It's basically becoming a dystopian shithole but the worst thing is that I feel it's the same shit everywhere else.
Is it true there are many unemployed PhD there?

Life is shit

There needs to be another May 1968 moment in France