Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story wageslave experience today

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
For some background, I wage at a country club for wealthy white people, and my job is a foodrunner. The executive chef is known for being a german asshole by everyone.

At work today, the executive chef is strict on phone policy while on the expo line but he's rarely there so the sous chef who is there everyday allows us to use our phone when there's no food being made. The executive chef decides to show up today and he ends up catching me on my phone and I thought he would just give me a normal scolding, but he decides to do more. He says that the germs from my phone are gonna get on the food, and the food is gonna go out and get a member sick, and that the member is gonna complain to him, and that he's gonna have to say it was my fault, and to describe me he says "The funny looking guy with long hair". :feelsrope:

All my other normie co workers heard and they just laughed and told me "to not take anything he says serious". But that shit just killed me to be honest.
The pay is shit and the job itself is suifuel but I stay because they give scholarships to help me pay for college.

but this is really making me consider quitting, ill just go to some warehouse job or something .

wageslaving is brutal.

I only work because my shithole of a country gives me no other choice. I encourage anyone who has the option of NEETing, to do it.

get an accounting degree and work from home as an auditor, comfy incel job that pays well

get an accounting degree and work from home as an auditor, comfy incel job that pays well
im 1 year into my cs degree, but ive been thinking of switching majors because i hate it, ill look into accounting , thx for advice boyo :feelsokman:

For some background, I wage at a country club for wealthy white people, and my job is a foodrunner. The executive chef is known for being a german asshole by everyone.

At work today, the executive chef is strict on phone policy while on the expo line but he's rarely there so the sous chef who is there everyday allows us to use our phone when there's no food being made. The executive chef decides to show up today and he ends up catching me on my phone and I thought he would just give me a normal scolding, but he decides to do more. He says that the germs from my phone are gonna get on the food, and the food is gonna go out and get a member sick, and that the member is gonna complain to him, and that he's gonna have to say it was my fault, and to describe me he says "The funny looking guy with long hair". :feelsrope:

All my other normie co workers heard and they just laughed and told me "to not take anything he says serious". But that shit just killed me to be honest.
The pay is shit and the job itself is suifuel but I stay because they give scholarships to help me pay for college.

but this is really making me consider quitting, ill just go to some warehouse job or something .
Mogging real incels with no jobs.is

Every job is garbage when surrounded by normtrash

Over for funny looking guys with long hair.

Working around rich people is definitely suicidefuel on top of the typical shitty wagey experience. Hang in there, get that degree.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Wage hard you filthy goyim! Make me rich