Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslave chef

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
How much do you guys think this guy gets paid?

Being a chef looks like it can be a shitty fast paced job.

Lots of organizing, walking, cleaning, washing hands, prepping, etc...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJpNkofIhiA

I have a second job at a upscale bar /restaurant and our kitchen manager ( a Japanese guy) just quit because he felt his 65k a year salary was not enough. But yea being fast paced is key. And it's draining. This is why I only work it as a part time job ( in addition to my full time job)

This was clearly at a hotel of some sorts.

Honestly, that food looks very good & enjoyable.

But for how much chefs make, I'd say it varies: A kid I knew in HS, had a dad who was a chef & he worked at an expensive return & made solid cash.

Most get paid shit for an intensely brutal job. No wonder many are insane/alcoholics/addicts.

I have a second job at a upscale bar /restaurant and our kitchen manager ( a Japanese guy) just quit because he felt his 65k a year salary was not enough. But yea being fast paced is key. And it's draining. This is why I only work it as a part time job ( in addition to my full time job)
Yep I can see why he quit. Considering the fact that managers at In N Out get paid over 100k a year with benefits lol

You can make some pretty good money if you are good. I was looking at jobs at a resort in my town and they were offering 175k to be head chef
Very fucking brutal job though

I work in a kitchen it ain't all that bad