Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wagecucks who are "proud" of it are the lowest form of life

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Right now I am raging at the fact that I have work tomorrow instead of sleeping. It is such ragefuel and suicidefuel that I have to spend 8 hours a day working doing something I do not give a single flying fuck about for people that hate me and passive-aggressively call me "friend" when I speak to them because I am a manlet, all for a wage lower than that of the boomers employing me because the wage discrimination act in my country gives an exemption to outlawing the underpayment of young adults based on age and because managerial dickheads of all stripes are modern day noblemen who get paid more than you for doing a fraction of your work because they were manipulative and narcissistic enough to climb the corporate/bureaucratic ladder to the extent of their midwit shithead positions.

Knowing my luck I will spent 8 hours a day (10 counting transit), 4-6 days a week, 50-52 weeks a year for the rest of my life until either I die or society collapses and I die slaving away for these fucking bastards, and I will never even be able to attain the role of middleman slave driver (not that I aspire to it) because I'm too autistic to manipulate my way into it and my family doesn't care enough to nepotism me into anything. Incels and all other low-status males regardless of level of sexual activity or lack thereof are doomed to be gelded cuck slaves of a yiddish ponzi scheme from as old as they are deemed old enough to work until they drop dead or become so senile they shit their pants and have to be committed to a nursing home. Only a horrible terminal illness, an accident, roping or playing phantom forces will free most men from this hell. You have literally no friends in this situation, nobody is even sincerely cooperating with you without trying to take from your pockets at all times, everyone is a thief, an enemy or a competitor and they have the gall to look you in the eye like they aren't.

I'm literally too numb, tired and zombified from wagecucking to even work up the mental energy to consider roping and plan it, but I know rationally that it is probably the only logical thing to do for most low level wageslave men, including myself. I feel like my IQ has been lowered by 50 points and the only thing that remains in my brain is the recognition of how awful this shit is blaring nonstop in my mind's eye and letting out a piercing shriek that interrupts my inner monologue. The work is really not worth the money, and if you can't live without the money then it's safe to say that the life you sustain with shitty retarded work that forces you to sell the majority of your waking adulthood is not worth living either. I feel like this whole ponzi scheme has been designed to stop you from roping in ways I cannot comprehend, because even though I really see no hope for the future whatsoever and am absolutely tired of what feels like has been a short eternity of living I'm still scared of dying and not really bothered to do it. I feel like the only reason most wageslave men haven't died in a rope yet is because they've made living so easy.

There are a lot of people on cucktears who see posts here use the word "wagecuck" and get angry. They say things like "hurr durr incels are so pathetic they cant comprehend normal people have jobs and enjoy them" and say that if you don't man up and get a job you are a god damn incel piece of shit who is not contributing to society and you need to stop being a manbaby. They think because they waste their lives working they are better than us even though half of them support fucking communism their workplaces are so gay JFL.

To all these cucktears who are reading this and unironically think like this, you should kill yourselves. I am serious. I am not exclusively saying this because I hate you, either - I think you should put yourselves out of your misery. Maybe at some point in the past that you look upon as being a point in time at which you were "less mature" and scoff at, you were not a stupid retard who rationalises engaging in activities against your interests under economic duress into being a virtuous and heroic thing. You probably didn't scoff at people who disagree with your stupid cucked worldview for being "pieces of shit" as much either. You have taken the exhaustion you got from wageslaving and the feeling of your brain turning into mush and ridden it all the way down the slide of willing slavery into being a retard devoid of all dignity who lionises a scam they have been indoctrinated and blackmailed into participating in since birth. The palpable butthurt you feel when you see a "parasite" not suffering just as much as you is certainly the fault of the NEET and not you, who is directing the putrefying remains of your feelings towards the wastage of your life outwards at anyone who seems like a good enough target for them.

If you lionise wage labour, you should kill yourself because you are already dead. The only thing waiting to die is your body and the sections of your brain you still use for speech, motor skills and arithmetic. You are not a human being anymore, at least not fully. It would be innacurate and cringeworthily overdone to call you a robot - what you really are is a revolting shell of a human being. Everything positive has been scooped out of you like the flesh out of an avocado, with what you are now remaining as a tasteless knobbly greenish-brown skin that gets thrown into the compost for the supposed greater good of soyciety by your "betters".

You are seventy odd kilograms of somebody else's capital and rationalisations for what you are, given two arms and two legs to move to the same place every day. You also have a mouth to spout your bullshit, a nose that can't seem to smell it, two eyes to stare at a screen when you have nothing better to do and ten fingers to click clack at your keyboard to insincerely convey information to your superiors in an overly formal manner to avoid any negative social or monetary consequences for not being sufficiently cucked (your ancestors, who could not read or write, would grovel in front of their superiors instead but apart from that little has changed). Your inner monologue has been beaten into cowering, quivering submission in the corner of your skull by the tedium of your daily routine and constant overstimulation from the sound of yelling, screaming, traffic and the operation of machines.

Instead of mourning what's been done to you against your will and most likely forced upon you at an age at which you had no idea what to do with yourself (probably in part the result of social engineering, let's be honest), you embrace it. You're agreeable, after all, why not "go with the flow" as they say? Why not engage in the ultimate and final act of self-abasement and CELEBRATE selling those valuable thousands of hours, YOUR LIFE which you will NEVER GET BACK, to people who hate you and encourage others to do the same?

Every single cucktears wageslave fag that wants everyone to be as cucked and miserable as them, please put the fucking noose around your neck and kick the stool. Everyone you "contribute to society" with whose asses you kiss would kick it for you if it meant they got an extra dollar an hour or a leg up on you in social status, you pathetic piece of shit. The only difference between you and slaves forced to pick cotton is that their owners were more honest about the relation they had to them and the slaves didn't rationalise away their desire to become free men.

LIONISING WAGE LABOUR IS SELF ABASEMENT
SUFFERING MEEKLY DOES NOT MAKE YOU VIRTUOUS
BEING PROUD OF BEING A SLAVE DOES NOT MAKE YOU STRONG
KILL YOURSELVES CUCKTEARS

For all the parasites and leeches reading this, I love you bros. I hope you suck as much moisture out of the ponzi scheme as you possibly can so it becomes a tinderbox even faster.

Last edited:
Wagecucking is only ok if you have a pretty cultured foid who cooks hot meals for you. Wagecucking for an ungrateful landwhale is downright disgusting.

High IQ post. Are there ways for you to get neetbux? I don't plan on working a wagie job for a single minute of my life. Except for the mandatory 6 months of wagieing to get 'currently searching for employment buxx'

I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't read that but I feel your pain based off the title and first paragraph. I absolutely hate working and hate cucks who try to call me "lazy". I'm not being "lazy" I'm just being honest with myself, I do not enjoy being a slave. I don't take pride in doing low iq robot work which I could be replaced with in a second. It's fucking low iq normshit speak

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "it's not slavery nobody's forcing you to do it" is what I hear low iq soys saying all the time. They never stop to consider that the alternative is starving in the streets in rags, so yes, it pretty much is required and thus slavery. Especially considering that it's not like I'm coming home to anyone who gives a shit about me to at least make it tolerable.

High IQ post. Are there ways for you to get neetbux? I don't plan on working a wagie job for a single minute of my life. Except for the mandatory 6 months of wagieing to get 'currently searching for employment buxx'
asperger monies, offgrid land ownership or die trying

No one likes wagecucking, unless you have a gf to provide you with constant sex, you are practically slaving away to maintain a hellish existence as an incel.

Extremely strong post.

I'm sorry you have to go through that, OP. I really am. I went through blue-collar work for just 3 months and it was already a traumatizing experience, being a low status blue-collar worker as a blackpilled ugly incel is the worst.

Normies are retarded. Proud of having to work? Proud of being a slave who works hard and pays into the system so that free riders like single-moms who had kids with thugs can benefit from it? Proud of building and maintaining infrastructure that women who wouldn't even touch you with a pole will benefit from, going to Starbucks with Chad before/after hours of willing, submissive sex? Proud of your parents not being high IQ enough to only have kids when they are in a comfortable and planned life situation so that their kids don't have to depend on their on work so much/so soon?

Even in the Bible it's clear that work is a burden, a punishment for men for the sin and disobedience in Eden. It's not something to be proud of, being proud of it is like being proud of having a disease for example.

Right now I am raging at the fact that I have work tomorrow instead of sleeping. It is such ragefuel and suicidefuel that I have to spend 8 hours a day working doing something I do not give a single flying fuck about for people that hate me and passive-aggressively call me "friend" when I speak to them because I am a manlet, all for a wage lower than that of the boomers employing me because the wage discrimination act in my country gives an exemption to outlawing the underpayment of young adults based on age and because managerial dickheads of all stripes are modern day noblemen who get paid more than you for doing a fraction of your work because they were manipulative and narcissistic enough to climb the corporate/bureaucratic ladder to the extent of their midwit shithead positions.

Knowing my luck I will spent 8 hours a day (10 counting transit), 4-6 days a week, 50-52 weeks a year for the rest of my life until either I die or society collapses and I die slaving away for these fucking bastards, and I will never even be able to attain the role of middleman slave driver (not that I aspire to it) because I'm too autistic to manipulate my way into it and my family doesn't care enough to nepotism me into anything. Incels and all other low-status males regardless of level of sexual activity or lack thereof are doomed to be gelded cuck slaves of a yiddish ponzi scheme from as old as they are deemed old enough to work until they drop dead or become so senile they shit their pants and have to be committed to a nursing home. Only a horrible terminal illness, an accident, roping or playing phantom forces will free most men from this hell. You have literally no friends in this situation, nobody is even sincerely cooperating with you without trying to take from your pockets at all times, everyone is a thief, an enemy or a competitor and they have the gall to look you in the eye like they aren't.

I'm literally too numb, tired and zombified from wagecucking to even work up the mental energy to consider roping and plan it, but I know rationally that it is probably the only logical thing to do for most low level wageslave men, including myself. I feel like my IQ has been lowered by 50 points and the only thing that remains in my brain is the recognition of how awful this shit is blaring nonstop in my mind's eye and letting out a piercing shriek that interrupts my inner monologue. The work is really not worth the money, and if you can't live without the money then it's safe to say that the life you sustain with shitty retarded work that forces you to sell the majority of your waking adulthood is not worth living either. I feel like this whole ponzi scheme has been designed to stop you from roping in ways I cannot comprehend, because even though I really see no hope for the future whatsoever and am absolutely tired of what feels like has been a short eternity of living I'm still scared of dying and not really bothered to do it. I feel like the only reason most wageslave men haven't died in a rope yet is because they've made living so easy.

There are a lot of people on cucktears who see posts here use the word "wagecuck" and get angry. They say things like "hurr durr incels are so pathetic they cant comprehend normal people have jobs and enjoy them" and say that if you don't man up and get a job you are a god damn incel piece of shit who is not contributing to society and you need to stop being a manbaby. They think because they waste their lives working they are better than us even though half of them support fucking communism their workplaces are so gay JFL.

To all these cucktears who are reading this and unironically think like this, you should kill yourselves. I am serious. I am not exclusively saying this because I hate you, either - I think you should put yourselves out of your misery. Maybe at some point in the past that you look upon as being a point in time at which you were "less mature" and scoff at, you were not a stupid retard who rationalises engaging in activities against your interests under economic duress into being a virtuous and heroic thing. You probably didn't scoff at people who disagree with your stupid cucked worldview for being "pieces of shit" as much either. You have taken the exhaustion you got from wageslaving and the feeling of your brain turning into mush and ridden it all the way down the slide of willing slavery into being a retard devoid of all dignity who lionises a scam they have been indoctrinated and blackmailed into participating in since birth. The palpable butthurt you feel when you see a "parasite" not suffering just as much as you is certainly the fault of the NEET and not you, who is directing the putrefying remains of your feelings towards the wastage of your life outwards at anyone who seems like a good enough target for them.

If you lionise wage labour, you should kill yourself because you are already dead. The only thing waiting to die is your body and the sections of your brain you still use for speech, motor skills and arithmetic. You are not a human being anymore, at least not fully. It would be innacurate and cringeworthily overdone to call you a robot - what you really are is a revolting shell of a human being. Everything positive has been scooped out of you like the flesh out of an avocado, with what you are now remaining as a tasteless knobbly greenish-brown skin that gets thrown into the compost for the supposed greater good of soyciety by your "betters".

You are seventy odd kilograms of somebody else's capital and rationalisations for what you are, given two arms and two legs to move to the same place every day. You also have a mouth to spout your bullshit, a nose that can't seem to smell it, two eyes to stare at a screen when you have nothing better to do and ten fingers to click clack at your keyboard to insincerely convey information to your superiors in an overly formal manner to avoid any negative social or monetary consequences for not being sufficiently cucked (your ancestors, who could not read or write, would grovel in front of their superiors instead but apart from that little has changed). Your inner monologue has been beaten into cowering, quivering submission in the corner of your skull by the tedium of your daily routine and constant overstimulation from the sound of yelling, screaming, traffic and the operation of machines.

Instead of mourning what's been done to you against your will and most likely forced upon you at an age at which you had no idea what to do with yourself (probably in part the result of social engineering, let's be honest), you embrace it. You're agreeable, after all, why not "go with the flow" as they say? Why not engage in the ultimate and final act of self-abasement and CELEBRATE selling those valuable thousands of hours, YOUR LIFE which you will NEVER GET BACK, to people who hate you and encourage others to do the same?

Every single cucktears wageslave fag that wants everyone to be as cucked and miserable as them, please put the fucking noose around your neck and kick the stool. Everyone you "contribute to society" with whose asses you kiss would kick it for you if it meant they got an extra dollar an hour or a leg up on you in social status, you pathetic piece of shit. The only difference between you and slaves forced to pick cotton is that their owners were more honest about the relation they had to them and the slaves didn't rationalise away their desire to become free men.

For all the parasites and leeches reading this, I love you bros. I hope you suck as much moisture out of the ponzi scheme as you possibly can so it becomes a tinderbox even faster.

women steal your wages and tax dollars yet think they are far above you

how does that make you feel?

women steal your wages and tax dollars yet think they are far above you

how does that make you feel?
angery
I'm sorry you have to go through that, OP. I really am. I went through blue-collar work for just 3 months and it was already a traumatizing experience, being a low status blue-collar worker as a blackpilled ugly incel is the worst.

Normies are retarded. Proud of having to work? Proud of being a slave who works hard and pays into the system so that free riders like single-moms who had kids with thugs can benefit from it? Proud of building and maintaining infrastructure that women who wouldn't even touch you with a pole will benefit from, going to Starbucks with Chad before/after hours of willing, submissive sex? Proud of your parents not being high IQ enough to only have kids when they are in a comfortable and planned life situation so that their kids don't have to depend on their on work so much/so soon?

Even in the Bible it's clear that work is a burden, a punishment for men for the sin and disobedience in Eden. It's not something to be proud of, being proud of it is like being proud of having a disease for example.
How did you get out of this cuckoldry?

I am in the same boat. I just don’t have a labor job but it’s still exhausting staring at a computer screen all day and do what work.

I fucking hate it I need a way out

Worse than working is having to work with women. I talked shit with the men all the time, but the women there got butthurt because of the bants. One of them thought i was talking shit of her, i wasn't. You have to walk on eggshells to not offend them, shit, even the fact you are an ugly fuck is enough to offend them. Glad i'm an useless NEET now.

Wagie? I thought you were studying?
I know some workaholics, mostly incel types that delude themselves thinking that if they just work a lot they'll be above others. A sad cope.

Wagecucking is the worst as an incel.

NEETS don't know how good they have it.

Luckily I can work alone and tend to be lazy af during my shifts srs.

Leave my equipment out so roasties have to put it away crew
Earbuds in all shift crew
Warned for having earbuds in crew
Have them in anyway crew
Everyone hates me at my job crew
Glare at all new co-workers crew
Made them hate me also crew
My time is limited crew

very good post, i agree 100%, espesially your quote of "they make living easy" rings so true, drugs and vidya keep me alive, whitout it i would have roped after my first months of wageslaving.

bread and circuses are the wave now, people have quests to finish, new games or movies to look forward too, 100 years ago people revolted because besides food they had nothing to look forward to after work so they revolted and rebelled easier and their blood and fight got us the 8 hour workday and the weekend.

100 years later we still work 8 hour days and have 2 days off, like wtf? and no labour movement at all because everyone has their copes, i have mine so im also in no labur movement, but i try and argue with people how shit capitalism is, realizing can be the first step for change

This.
Work is cucked and you lost your time even if you as an incel don't have nothing more to do, but at least you are not giving your time to society while being jobless.

dont even know how someone could be proud to be a slave tbh

They are just coping

I rather be dirt poor eating maggots and freezing to death than be a wagie ngl

I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't read that but I feel your pain based off the title and first paragraph. I absolutely hate working and hate cucks who try to call me "lazy". I'm not being "lazy" I'm just being honest with myself, I do not enjoy being a slave. I don't take pride in doing low iq robot work which I could be replaced with in a second. It's fucking low iq normshit speak

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "it's not slavery nobody's forcing you to do it" is what I hear low iq soys saying all the time. They never stop to consider that the alternative is starving in the streets in rags, so yes, it pretty much is required and thus slavery. Especially considering that it's not like I'm coming home to anyone who gives a shit about me to at least make it tolerable.
Exactly. With a shitty wagecuck life for most males of this generation you would think the government would legalise euthanasia. The bluepilled sheeple would carry on and us blackpilled ppl won't have to suffer. But no ((they)) want us to suffer. Why

i hate having to wageslave, id rather just sit at home

i started wageslaving in august, after >4 years of neeting.
every single day i sit at work, staring at my screen and contemplating suicide.

i finally understand why the average iq is so low. how the fuck could you possibly learn anything, if you have to spend all your time working?
if all the knowledge you have was spoonfed to you by school and media?
as a neet i constantly broadened my horizons, trained my skills, enjoyed hobbies like reading or creating art and music, but now? now it all stopped.
i just don't have the time anymore to improve myself.

fucking lol this system is so fucked. just be a slave for 67 years. good luck. (pension age). think about how many don't even make it that far,
how many die as slaves.

the greed of the (((people at the top))) is simply insatiable. it already ruined our culture beyond the point of no return.
if i take a look at pics of my hometown from 100 years ago i don't understand why people wait for the collapse ... it already happened,
everyone is a slave thx to capitalist fags and socialist fags.

you either have a foid to cope with or it's over. the rope waits.

Thats why they're called wage cucks

They serve Mr. shekelstein willingly like the good slaves they are

does your job at least pay well? isn't there anything that could make you want to rope less?
eat lion's mane and psilocybin mushrooms and do calisthenics

i finally understand why the average iq is so low. how the fuck could you possibly learn anything, if you have to spend all your time working?
as a neet i constantly broadened my horizons, trained my skills, enjoyed hobbies like reading or creating art and music, but now? now it all stopped.

fucking lol this system is so fucked. just be a slave for 67 years. good luck. (pension age). think about how many don't even make it that far,
how many die as slaves.

the greed of the (((people at the top))) is simply insatiable. it already ruined our culture beyond the point of no return.
if i take a look at pics of my hometown from 100 years ago i don't understand why people wait for the collapse ... it already happened,

working a desk job seems like a horrible existence

I hate wageslaving FFS FREE ME FINALLY

If you haven't read Industrial Society and its Future, do so now. One of the most eye-opening things I've ever read, and it touches on many of the points made in the OP.

Your verbose ranting threads are so fucking based, I just sit here reading with the biggest grin imaginable. Thank you.

No one likes wagecucking, unless you have a gf to provide you with constant sex, you are practically slaving away
There's literally no other reason to work. It's only because women demand it from a partner for status and money grubbing reasons.

I'm studying but I keep thinking about the dreadful 9 to 5 that I would have to work if I graduate. A 30 hour work week in a warehouse seems more appealing (other than the pay).
Proud of being a slave who works hard and pays into the system so that free riders like single-moms who had kids with thugs can benefit from it?
It pisses me off how good women have it. They can be a NEET living off of welfare while still getting sex (tinder, bar, etc) and reproducing (sperm bank or chad).

I'm lucky then. I kinda like my job and the money is way better than country's average.

Andrew Yang 2020.
pd: brutal post

landlordmaxxing to live your life as a neet >

I relate too much to this. I have no stake in this society, and it hates me to boot. And now I have to make money for someone else just to be allowed to eat those shitty bean cans with eggs every evening because I am too tired to even cook a normal fucking meal.
I cannot even do anything useful after work because my mind is a mush by the time I am home.

If you haven't read Industrial Society and its Future, do so now. One of the most eye-opening things I've ever read, and it touches on many of the points made in the OP.
Already read it and based, everyone should read it.

does your job at least pay well? isn't there anything that could make you want to rope less?
I'm not even sure how well it pays since they made me sign up as an independent contractor so I have to pay my own taxes out of what they give me, and I just started this wagie job (had another one before, few week gap) so I haven't been paid yet. Plus I am payed in commission so I have no idea how much is normal to earn.
idek know how to get access to shrooms, lsd and other stuff that can alleviate wageslave related brain problems as an autist. Cops would probably arrest me instantly from lack of subtlety. How do you do it?

how many die as slaves.

high IQ
Being an emotionally incontinent meet is nothing to be proud of either.
I'm not a NEET faggot that's the problem, wanna tell me how based you are 40 hours a week letting porky bust your balls?

Last edited:
minimize your living expenses, work part time, have lots of free time, join the parttime masterrace

High IQ in this thread.

I work a physical job with very few days off, l have to work on most weekends. It's terrible what it does to my head. I can't get along with my co workers who like the job. It's detrimental to my health, my sanity.

How can anyone be such a masochist? And imagining the next 30 years will be the same crap, it makes me dream of othER CHOices.

Didn't read past the first few sentences, but I know it's high IQ because many men claim it to be. Btw wagecucks are in denial if they say they love working

Wagecucking is only enjoyable if you work in a job you truly love , especially if its an incep tier job where you are alone most of the time and can really indulge in the work flow .

If you make your hobby into your job , then itll probably be enjoyable .
But i cant tell , cause i work in a job i hate whih doesnt even interest me .

I need to go job huntig for a better job tbh but im afraid they wont accept me because ik too autistic and my social skills are fucked

My younger brother wisely opted not to follow in my footsteps. He knew it was over from day one, so he dropped out of college and spent the next dozen years playing video games. He's now in his mid-30s and refuses to even look for work.