Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagecucks, how many hours do you work?

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
How many hours do you work at your job?

Officially our work hours are from 8AM to 5PM, but as it appears it is the norm and totally expected from you to stay until 6 or 7. Which is of course an indescribably outrageous demand.
Like the fucking bastards act like there is no such concept as your time to go home. Like they fucking own you.
After 1-2 hours of commute (a very normal commute time in the utter shithole known as Tehran), and taking a shower and resting my aching back for a bit and eating dinner what I get is one hour of time before bed. One fucking hour.

Gigacope if the motherfuckers think I will keep wagecucking if it keeps being like this.
I will certainly not.

40 hrs a week in general.

Not a wagecuck im studycelling currently and i study for 8-10 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends

Nice.
I wish I was a terrorist so I could easily migrate to Europe.
Trust me, you don’t want to be in Germany as an ugly ethnic. Everybody treats them like garbage

Trust me, you don’t want to be in Germany as an ugly ethnic. Everybody treats them like garbage
:fuk:
Fucking brutal truthpill.
I'm 164cm. I'd be like a stool in germany.

The only good thing about wagecucking is that it's unsustainable. People eventually get fed up and look for an exit.

You have just one hour a day left? Use it to think about what you could do to free yourself.

Not a wagecuck im studycelling currently and i study for 8-10 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends
Studying is a hell of its own too.
But having someone tell you you can't go home after 9 hours of work is a special kind of humiliation and anger that you can only understand if you experience it.

Studying is a hell of its own too.
But having someone tell you you can't go home after 9 hours of work is a special kind of humiliation and anger that you can only understand if you experience it.
What kinda job you have?

51-54 hours a week. I wage 6 days a week too :feelsUnreal: only friday is off :feelsUnreal:
but hey atleast it's the morning shift :soy: :feels:

51-54 hours a week. I wage 6 days a week too :feelsUnreal: only friday is off :feelsUnreal:
but hey atleast it's the morning shift :soy: :feels:
Absolutely brutal.
Shittle East must be nuked ASAP for the betterment of the world and mankind.

At least in Europe you get long vacations. In America employers think it’s great if they give you 3 weeks a year off. I get much less btw.

Fortunately, I have some time to NEETmaxx

How many hours do you work at your job?

Officially our work hours are from 8AM to 5PM, but as it appears it is the norm and totally expected from you to stay until 6 or 7. Which is of course an indescribably outrageous demand.
Like the fucking bastards act like there is no such concept as your time to go home. Like they fucking own you.
After 1-2 hours of commute (a very normal commute time in the utter shithole known as Tehran), and taking a shower and resting my aching back for a bit and eating dinner what I get is one hour of time before bed. One fucking hour.

Gigacope if the motherfuckers think I will keep wagecucking if it keeps being like this.
I will certainly not.
Holy shit. One fucking hour of spare time in the whole day. I used to wagecuck, started neeting again recently, but the job was only part time and it was right next to my house so I had plenty of spare time. If I was you I would immediately quit that wagecuck job.

45 hours a week. I don’t even know why they ask for more because after just an 8 hour day I begin to crash.

Holy shit. One fucking hour of spare time in the whole day. I used to wagecuck, started neeting again recently, but the job was only part time and it was right next to my house so I had plenty of spare time. If I was you I would immediately quit that wagecuck job.
tbh
I just wanna resumemaxx here and then gtffo

45 hours a week. I don’t even know why they ask for more because after just an 8 hour day I begin to crash.
Tbh my body is totally broken when I get home.

1 hour of actual work, the rest is slacking off

Based.
When u get home?
my hours are from 8:30 to 4:30 but i come in at 9 and go to a cafe next to the office for a 30 minute breakfast. i have a hour for lunch but i take 30 min extra cuz why not. i leave at 3:30

my hours are from 8:30 to 4:30 but i come in at 9 and go to a cafe next to the office for a 30 minute breakfast. i have a hour for lunch but i take 30 min extra cuz why not. i leave at 3:30
Living the life.
Do you get paid for that too?

9 hours a day. I work from home by the way.

40 hrs job plus 5 commute plus maybe 10 hours general labour for family

The most work I usually do is cook eggs for breakfast, so sometimes I have cereal.

F93CB53E D675 4DAC ADEC 62789DA8812F
B4F951FA 8DB0 49FE AEDF 0E40FAE43D01

8 hours a day. But i used to work at a dealership where we started at 7 am and they wouldnt let you go home till fucking 9-10 pm every night. Fucking horse shit dog cock

What do you do for work?
I work in the accounting field.

40 hrs job plus 5 commute plus maybe 10 hours general labour for family
Oh good thing you mentioned that.
I have at least one hour of commute each way (best case), so 2 hours commute everyday + 9 hours work. A lot of the time it's closer to 4 hours commute each day.

But i used to work at a dealership where we started at 7 am and they wouldnt let you go home till fucking 9-10 pm every night. Fucking horse shit dog cock
God fucking damn.