Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wagecucking

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Hi fags. Wagecucking, hby?:feelsjuice:

same, making roughly $4 an hour :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

used to make minimum wage building bikes for lolis, kinda miss it ngl even when a loli nearly killed me riding her tricycle into my ladder when I was 3 stories up carrying an adult bike in my hand

used to make minimum wage building bikes for lolis, kinda miss it ngl even when a loli nearly killed me riding her tricycle into my ladder when I was 3 stories up carrying an adult bike in my hand
Should’ve taught that bitch a lesson not to do it again :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Hope you got some good food with you:smonk:
nah bro i fast only eat 1 time a day
but ill make some really decent food later and schmoke and really melt into nothingness feel me :feelscomfy:

but ill make some really decent food later and schmoke and really melt into nothingness feel me :feelscomfy:
Fastmaxxing. I did it for a day when I had a migraine and threw up. This gives me cozy vibes:feelscomfy::feelsstudy:

Fastmaxxing. I did it for a day when I had a migraine and threw up. This gives me cozy vibes:feelscomfy::feelsstudy:
its a good way to cultivate delayed gratification and perseverance, as well as it saves me money it it helps keep me slim. in the long run its worth it but early on its hard not to feel hunger pangs and want to cheat. Its a mind of matter deal.

You know what I was alluding to:ahegao:
I never got a good look at the tricyclist who did it, tbh was just focusing on not falling to my doom or dropping the bike

even if I had though, it was like a literal toddler with no sense of spacial location, I don't think there's really any moral lesson here, it's like yelling a dog minutes after they do something bad, they wouldn't learn anything from it

parenting has to pretty much be done in the moment, like if a parent was there saying "hey look you just hit someone, you should be careful" for them to realize.

I guess I could've screamed down at her but that would just have gotten me fired/cancelled/etc it's largely dumb and unproductive

me too but I just postmaxx str8 off the work pc

its a good way to cultivate delayed gratification and perseverance, as well as it saves me money it it helps keep me slim. in the long run its worth it but early on its hard not to feel hunger pangs and want to cheat. Its a mind of matter deal.
I felt like passing out when I went a whole day. I was utterly weak and it was embarrassing. I feel bad for starving children

I have work on Saturday, I would like to pick up another job after I finish writing my memoirs.

I have work tomorrow, thankfully I'm wagecucking + leechmaxxing so my parents pay for all my shit and I get to pocket all my wagiebuxx :feelsautistic:

Bitcoin Eth GIF by FullMag

Pump It Meme GIF by FullMag

hold GIF

Pump It Meme GIF by FullMag

lent is coming soon and i might fastmaxx too.we will see

Also wagecucking. Need to put together a training on fucking Microsoft teams for a group of lawyers, among my regular duties.