Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagecucking

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
At what hourly rate or salary would you consider a job to not be wagecucking anymore, and actually a decent living?

At least 20 an hour

I wouldn't consider it wagecucking if it was for 6 hours a day, sallary isn't as important, it just needs to be enough to live and slowly save up for a car and a house, but of course that's impossible with how shit the job market is, so careermaxing is the only way out.

Last edited:
It depends on where you live. 20 in Ohio or 95 in Cali.

I'm not sure man

When you get paid enough to live a comfortable life in a spacious, one bedroom apartment in a low crime neighborhood, are able to qualify for a mortgage but you won't cuck yourself for the bank, are able to enjoy expensive, high quality copes, and are able to save enough money in a fair amount of time to make big purchases or investments without needing a loan.

And it would be best if you did this as a self-employed contractor, who can do a job for a few months, then have enough money to LDAR for the other nine, should you choose.

enough to afford your copes tbh

I would even work at minimum wage, if I completely like the job and enjoy working
(but that's never gonna happen)

can somebody convert this to brexit pounds so i can get an understanding