Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wagecucking is almost worse than being incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 45005
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45005

Self-banned
-
being incel is shit , but being a wagecuck incel is 2000% more cucked
i think you have to be genuinely mentally ill if you want to work , and do this shit for 50 years
all surrounded by fucking boomers who see no problem in wasting 50% of their day forever, just to enjoy 2 weeks of holiday a year

no inheritance because retarded parents , no government neetbux because gypsies , no work from home because boomers here dont even use the emails
fuck this shit

Last edited:
I will never wagecuck, id rather die on a battlefeild

They pay you as little as they possibly can, expect you to work your asses off for them, they drug screen so you can’t cope with any substances, you get barely any free time, and this is while other people are getting rich without having to hardly work at all

They pay you as little as they possibly can, expect you to work your asses off for them, they drug screen so you can’t cope with any substances, you get barely any free time, and this is while other people are getting rich without having to hardly work at all

indeed. its a fucking scam. and everything keeps getting more expensive. its a cruel fucking joke

i think you have to be genuinely mentally ill if you want to work
especially if you are a trucel,fakecels can go and wageslave knowing they'll cope with emptying their balls into toilets when they come home.

Based post the only point of money and society is to take women on dates and gay shit like that real men are homeless hunter gather lifestyle

they drug screen so you can’t cope with any substances
Is this actually commonplace? I've heard about it but only ever worked minimum wage jobs where no one cares.

Is this actually commonplace? I've heard about it but only ever worked minimum wage jobs where no one cares.
It’s common in right-to-work states like Texas.

:feelsYall: if you can 5Head some business then that's nice or investmax. other than that ldar with bare essentials :feelscomfy: 9 to 5 is extremely cucked AND you have to endure normals and boomers and bitchy holes bossing you around :feelskek:

Now imagine being incel like me and 5’6” and having to wage cuck

it's either wageslave or be homeless

Not always but most jobs that pay above minimum wage

Your taxes from wagecucking is going to go to welfare for foids anyway.

it's either wageslave or be homeless

This. Men, especially low status men have no support networks or welfare to fall back on. Unlike women, we can't shack up with a random simp for financial support and shelter. NEETbuxxing isn't an option for most people. I'm estranged from my family so I can't mooch off of them either. Nor would I want to.

We have no other options but to work.

at least your legally required to be given something for working, you can spend your while life and all your money and never get shit from a foid

they drug screen so you can’t cope with any substances
Its USA thing. Never heard about it in any other country. I mean you cant be under the influence of drug when you work, but they cant test you if you took drugs in last month - they can only check if you are under influence of drugs right in this moment and only if you act weird or some shit.

I totally agree with the rest of what you said. One have to be literally retarded if he likes to work at work that doesnt pay shit ton of money.

Last edited:
Agree OP (except mental illness doesnt exist). A pontless life filled with decades of unfulfilling wageslavery. Only to reach the state of a deteriorated, worn-out, frail body that slowly rots to death in a care home filled with other zombies.

If life was comparable to a business venture, it would just be one massive fraud scheme. All that one can do in life is reinforce their self-esteem through socialization, procreation and acquisition of economic resources, and cope in order to divert their attention away from the scary facets of conscious life. Really and truly to live is merely to manage one's terror of the "unknown" and the "un-understood".

Last edited:
Its better wagecucking for half a year, save up some money and then NEETMAX rather than LDAR 24/7 online and fuck up your eye vision on your desktop monitor