Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Wagecucking" is a retarded concept

so what are you doing to become a wheel turner?
If I gave that info out whats to stop anyone else from just beating me too it, there are "limited open slots" in such positions, and I'm not the confident type, I'm the paranoid overthinking type, as far as I'm concerned everyone on this site is smarter than me, why would I give a layout of my path to success to people who can just take that layout and beat me to the punch.

For now I'm just wage cucking and building my wealth, jumping from job to job (each having a higher salary), and saving, while working on "various projects". That's as far as i'll go into saying anything, but one day I will be posting to this site, a few years from now, after i've gotten to that point, maybe then i'll be specific.

This retarded post again....I would rather make well over six figures and spend money on all the best copes in life than rot all day with a minimum government handout.

I really don't get it. Living off welfare is shit, you get pennies compared to if you were to suck it up and go to uni for a degree that'll make you money. Why not cope by being able to buy whatever you want? What's so bad about that?
Nothing, since it is better.

The whole concept is stupid as fuck. Everyone works, and if you know any rich people, you'll know that they usualy work a lot more hours than the average Joe, as you don't get rich by sitting on your ass. Inb4 you start giving some stupid examples that account for 0,0001 % of the population, remember that 0,0001 % of the population isn't every fucking person in the world. I know a lot of chads and stacies, and all of them work, and tbh most of them work low end low skill jobs. Higher skill/salary jobs are usualy taken by average or below average looking people.
"Wagecucking" is just a retarded cope to justify being too lazy to do anything.

God how much i hate this poor people are lazy bullshit just fuck off dude. Not everyone is born with high intelligence or has some useful talents that will land them a good job so they get super rich.

I really don't get it. Living off welfare is shit, you get pennies compared to if you were to suck it up and go to uni for a degree that'll make you money. Why not cope by being able to buy whatever you want? What's so bad about that?

Not everyone is intelligent or smart enough to study engineering or something else that makes you lots of money. Most people aren't that blessed and have to wageslave in shitty jobs.

Not everyone is intelligent or smart enough to study engineering or something else that makes you lots of money. Most people aren't that blessed and have to wageslave in shitty jobs.
If you have at least a high- average IQ, motivation and persistence you can get a degree worthwhile. Yea, you might not be a damn doctor or surgeon, but you'll live comfortably and have a higher earning ceiling.