Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wagecucked for the first time ever,horrible experience.How the hell can people do this for their whole lives?

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
I wanted to stop feeling guilty about being a welfare leech and I decided to try,stupid me

Should I use drugs to ease the pain? Please tell me there are drugs to make you keep going :feelsrope:

Pot helps.

But just be NEET

Why do you think normies and chad spend every weekend having sex & drinking? Only difference is though that's all they need. As an incel I would suggest filling your life with every known cope under the sun.

Always envying normalfaggots when then said to me: I have to go to work,talk to you later,or those extremely rare moments when I somehow ended up in a bar with normies talking about work and when they asked me what job I had I either have to made something up or straight out lie.

Now I'm in the same position as them,I can now look them into they eyes and talk about my stuff but I don't feel happier at all.I just feel sadness and stress :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Most don't have a choice and hate it just like you

I'm on the verge of suiciding knowing I'll have to do this every week, I think it's time to finally pull the trigger,I'll make you all know with a new thread (last one obviously) when I decide to shoot myself,I've thinking about for a while but now it's getting serious.

If I'm going to be so fucking miserable then what's the point of anything? Paying bills? What's the point of paying bills if after that you're just going to keep being as depressed as before.

I obviously have no family or sons to take care of,foids have never given me a chance to start one to begin with,maybe only my mother will suffer but if she dies then noone will feel pain for my suicide.

You can go on benefits and let the state support you. You'll still have a roof over your hear, running water/electricity and food.

If you want more than that then work. Why would money make us happy? It won't get us a girl. But for normal people who have fun socializing, going on dates and holidays? Well of course it's a good deal for them.

Last edited:
Wageslaving as an incel is hell within hell. I never made it past a couple of months employed.

why would you ever feel guilty for being a "leech". remember that society doesnt give a damn about you and has wronged you all your life. foids also leech off the system for abortions.

I can't wait for when I need to start doing this :feelsrope:

And the fact that my body will be slowly decaying as years pass,all those sickness that come with age and I'll still be forced to do something I hate,without noone giving a fuck about me,why the hell are so many people content with that? Why aren't there mass suicides every single day? Where does your average normalfaggot get their inmense will and strength from? Is really having a couple and kids and partying that great that compensates all the suffering?

It's over,it's fucking over,right now I can only think about suicide,FUCK.

Tbh i want to try wageslaving for a month.

Only NPCs can handle wageslaving.

So we can have money and use it to pay for our copes. How is living on welfare fun tbh, being broke as shit sucks.

And my shitty neighborhood only makes it worse,shut up and stop making loud noises you dumbasses.

I can't even fap now,I've lost all of my libido

Why do you think normies and chad spend every weekend having sex & drinking? Only difference is though that's all they need. As an incel I would suggest filling your life with every known cope under the sun.

You can go on benefits and let the state support you. You'll still have a roof over your hear, running water/electricity and food.

If you want more than that then work. Why would money make us happy? It won't get us a girl. But for normal people who have fun socializing, going on dates and holidays? Well of course it's a good deal for them.

Where on earth do you live man?