Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wagecuck janitor got ass kicked by Chad bully for interrupting him and stacy while they were banging in bathroom

Bodily fluids

what an absolute piece of shit. Imagine having to clean Chad' bodily fluids for a living, and then get the shit kicked out of him, and then Chads walks off scott free, you did no damage to him whatsoever, and it turns STACEY whom Chad just banged on even more.

fucking sex havers:lasereyes:

Janitor needs to to make revenge (in Roblox)

All sex havers should be sent in a pool of shit

Better to rope than be a wageslave to serve degenerate Chad and Stacy. Best if you can leechmax as a NEET.

Last edited:
what an absolute piece of shit. Imagine having to clean Chad' bodily fluids for a living, and then get the shit kicked out of him, and then Chads walks off scott free, you did no damage to him whatsoever, and it turns STACEY whom Chad just banged on even more.
Kali Yuga

Gives me Gurdeep and Brad vibes. Who else remembers that wonderful tale from @chudurburdur

Women love the kind of guy like him who is violent and antisocial. What is really funny is due to sexual liberation the low iq high violence low cooperation cavemen will soon outbreed everyone else and humanity will regress to barbarian savages. Thankfully I always carry my weapon if some angry chad attacked me like this it would be the last thing he ever does

Should have bitten a chunk of meat off that sex haver's face (in video game)

I would 100% put em in a massive pot and cook em slowly with rosemary, tyme, tomatoes, a soffritto made with onions, carrots, celery and EVO oil and make my new special italian recipe: Revenge Ragú. Then pack the special meal for the janitor.
Fuckin delizioso motherfucker...

Janitor seems more chaddy than that balding chav

Guys it's alright. This man clearly has a good personality, that's why he was in there with a woman.

As we know, only good men with good personality get laid. The guy he beat up must have hit him first, the camera just cut out at that exact moment.

we need to hand him over for cartel justice.

His whore was completely unaffected and indifferent lol

Thousand cock stare while her BF with a good personality is disfiguring a random guys face for no reason.

This is why you always need to stay armed.

Id just go ER on the chad-stacy if I was the jannitor. Id have nothing to lose then

Yup that’s the final blackpill that drains the soul from your body. The girl got wet watching the guy beat another man.

I would 100% put em in a massive pot and cook em slowly with rosemary, tyme, tomatoes, a soffritto made with onions, carrots, celery and EVO oil and make my new special italian recipe: Revenge Ragú. Then pack the special meal for the janitor.
Fuckin delizioso motherfucker...
the silence of the lambs hannibal GIF

That’s fucked

The fuck is wrong with that security guy? The clubs I worked at we'd have dragged the coked up idiot out of frame and choked him blue. What jerkoffs do with each other is their business but if they attack the staff, getting arrested would be the least of your problems.

Last edited:
Tony Soprano Cameo At The End.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. JUST CLAW STRIKE THAT SEXHAVERS FACE OR BITE STRIKE. I'D DESTROY THAT PIECE OF SHIT IF HE TRIED TO DO THIS TO ME.

It is legal to defend yourself from NTs so-

where's the chad? that guy is some skinny bogan

He does the incel logo pose about 38 seconds in

Notice the other girl in the video's body language right? She had 0 concern for the bleeding guy and was totally fixated on Chad

This is why I refuse to be a janitor. Also, redrum for all Sexhavers

I hate everyone in this situation

That sexhaver shoud be brutaly castraded and his face shoud be dipped in accid. His life shoud be as painfull as possible

Just Negative IQ-people things.

The janitor could've easily won the fight at 01:30. Easy double-leg transition to body slam right on his retarded skull.

over for incels.is janitors
@TheProphetMuscle @MarquisDeSade @Caesercel

This is why every incel should know at least the basics of fighting.

I hate that, look at chad face. After doing a scene trowing punches when he was clearly fucking, he gets all cocky and walks away scoot free? Dude i hope that janitor meets him outside and murders the shit out of him

Broom Dude probably gets paid by the hour,

What's was the big hurry anyway?

I hate them all...

But mostly I hate seeing a nice white shirt get ruined.

(Who tf wears a nice White shirt with Shorts anyway?)

He was only using the toilet!

No one wants to be rushed when their on the toilet!

"Hang on! Wait! I'm on the toilet!"

I should jam a sharp fucking knife in that Chad's eye while he screams in pain and stuff a gagball in his mouth so I don't hear his screams. Insolent piece of shit needs to be flayed and decapitated and forced to eat his own arm.

Also fuck that blonde bimbo bitch for standing there and doing nothing instead of you know, stepping in and making the pathetic attempt at calming down her deranged animal boyfriend.
Females like animalistic thuggish men.
And they hate well-mannered, civilized, tactful men.

Women love the kind of guy like him who is violent and antisocial. What is really funny is due to sexual liberation the low iq high violence low cooperation cavemen will soon outbreed everyone else and humanity will regress to barbarian savages. Thankfully I always carry my weapon if some angry chad attacked me like this it would be the last thing he ever does
Exactly the reason why I'm going to buy a gun soon before the Jewnited States of America makes it illegal to defend yourself.

I really wish the foid was also punched in the face on Minecraft

Based janitor for fighting back i hope that fag dies horribly with the slut

If I was him, I would have beaten the shit out of him.