Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wagecuck Blues

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
For the past five weeks I have had foot fungus and athlete's foot eating away at my feet. I get home and I remove my socks where strips of skin peel off painfully with the removal of my socks. At this rate with the skin peeling off with blood, puss, veins, and muscle tissue exposed I may lose both of my feet along with all my toes. Thank you for listening to my sob story. This shit fucking sucks, it's like both of my feet having a sledgehammer taken on both. I'm seriously thinking about buying a pound of corn starch for my feet currently. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
For the past five weeks I have had foot fungus and athlete's foot eating away at my feet. I get home and I remove my socks where strips of skin peel off painfully with the removal of my socks. At this rate with the skin peeling off with blood, puss, veins, and muscle tissue exposed I may lose both of my feet along with all my toes. Thank you for listening to my sob story. This shit fucking sucks, it's like both of my feet having a sledgehammer taken on both. :feelsjuice:
You on your feet all day?
Warehouse life sucked, by the end of the week felt like i was 80.

You on your feet all day?
Warehouse life sucked, by the end of the week felt like i was 80.
I'm constantly on my feet at my new job, I just want to spend an entire week secluded airing out and drying the blisters on my feet. I'm in constant pain now. :feelsbadman:

I'm constantly on my feet at my new job, I just want to spend an entire week secluded airing out and drying the blisters on my feet. I'm in constant pain now. :feelsbadman:
Worst pain is the planters warts. Would swell so bad couldn't put my foot flat on floor.

Do you have diabetes, OP?