Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagecels that have been on dates before

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
What is harder -- going on a date, or a job interview?

Date.

You can put on a face for both but can only really study for one. Trying to get someone to believe that you are competent is far easier than it is to produce romantic interest. A job posting has requirements and expectations clearly stated, while every woman has specific desires and dislikes imo.

blickpall said:
Date.

You can put on a face for both but can only really study for one. Trying to get someone to believe that you are competent is far easier than it is to produce romantic interest. A job posting has requirements and expectations clearly stated, while every woman has specific desires and dislikes imo.

Ahh damn, at least job interviews have requirements that are *within* grasp of more than 20% of the population, until femails who won't "hire" a guy unless they are tall, white, and also have a good face.

Zielony4 said:
until femails who won't "hire" a guy unless they are tall, white, and also have a good face.

Judging by the stats for short guys in employment, they're probably already doing that. If they treat us worse due to our faces then that's not even statistically quantifiable, but I don't doubt they do it. Why wouldn't they? That's how most of them vote for elections.

Seeing g as I've had plenty of jobs and no romantic success dating would be impossible and getting a job is easy.

I've been to 3 job interviews so far, got hired each time. When I used to wagecuck I was in very high demand so they were the ones who had to make a good impression.

I guess that's how Chad feels on a date. Too bad I can't apply myself for a few years to become Chad.

A date because they are like unicorns, non-existent

Don’t think dating discussion is allowed.