Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wagecels, are your male coworkers rather incel or normies who have gfs?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I haven’t worked a single day in my life so I don’t know how It feels to be the only incel in the workplace. But it must feel reassuring if your colleagues are overwhelmingly incels like you :feelshaha:

Usually incels but sometimes there will be a guy who has/had a gf

There's an outlier at work that's a straight up melvin at my workplace. Complete stereotype - malnourished, lanky, glasses, acne, curly hair, calls out semi-frequently due to health related issues and despite being manlet ethnicel I utterly strength mog him.

Yet he's got a stacylite girlfriend. Granted, he is white so JBW I guess? Its definitely not betabuxx because he doesn't make good pay and still lives with his dad. Nor does she appear to abuse or control him. In fact she's always bringing energy drinks, starbucks and lunch for the guy.

I still don't understand it.

Normie wageslaves in normal betabuxx relationships/marriages. My fellow Incel coworkers got nothing, like me.

99% of my male coworkers are incel tier.

I'm a studentcel in STEM. Most of the people here are incel. Which is lifefuel because I am not constantly getting mogged into oblivion. Occasionally there will be a chadlite who has a gf. I imagine most of the men in my classes are NT enough to eventually betabuxx a used up whore once they get jobs

A mixture among the younger ones, but they still NT mog me and have friends. The vast majority if not all probably aren't virgins either. And none of the older ones are incels (old as in 40+, not old like me), they are all betabuxxers or aged normies.

Mostly incels in denial, but there's a few foids and chadlites

I haven’t worked a single day in my life so I don’t know how It feels to be the only incel in the workplace. But it must feel reassuring if your colleagues are overwhelmingly incels like you :feelshaha:
U wont be alone buddy boyo. Ull be pleasantly surprised at how common it is to have other inkwells as coworkers:feelsokman: