Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagecel trait: you're never promoted and made to do grunt work way below your education level

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Im in science, and supposedly everyone in the office is busy and can use a hand, but im stuck with stupid tasks that are borderline janitorial and not part of the description. One snitch foid has it out for me and rats on me for shit beyond my control. TBH most of the boomer bosses, (despite asking me to do stupid crap) are kind of nice, but its clear that one snitch bitch wants me gone. I even overheard her once talking wonders about a friend of hers who just graduated.

Its not thr first time, as I'm rarely respected in my jobs despite being eager and going beyond my duties. I keep seeing foids fresh out of college and chads with shitty work ethic ascend thr career ladder easily.

I want a better salary without being promoted. Any role above mine, such as an architect or middle management involves sitting in meetings and talking to normies. I'd rather be a NEET than do that shit during most of my working hours. I just wanna listen to weeb music while writing code. I'd enjoy it more if I could name my variables and classes whatever I want. Like LoliFactory or IncelMessageConsumer, but I'll settle for writing Chuck Norris in test strings.

Im in science, and supposedly everyone in the office is busy and can use a hand, but im stuck with stupid tasks that are borderline janitorial and not part of the description. One snitch foid has it out for me and rats on me for shit beyond my control. TBH most of the boomer bosses, (despite asking me to do stupid crap) are kind of nice, but its clear that one snitch bitch wants me gone. I even overheard her once talking wonders about a friend of hers who just graduated.

Its not thr first time, as I'm rarely respected in my jobs despite being eager and going beyond my duties. I keep seeing foids fresh out of college and chads with shitty work ethic ascend thr career ladder easily.
Sounds like me with everyone at my work. I do nothing provocative besides existing and I'm apparently evil.?????:feelsree: fucking crazy clown workd:feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back