Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Wagecel Trait] You never travel or do any new adventure on your time off

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
Because how would you go about planning something like that , and if you did manage to you'd do it by yourself .

Wage slave is a death sentence

Only the exploiter class has the privilege of enjoying happy memories in their youth and exciting things experienced first hand that offer meaning and enjoyable purpose in life. Wageslaves are expected to be happy they are allowed to live and rich chads are confused why we would complain about such a boring and mundane pitiful existence.

We need The Incel Adventure.

You'd travel and do what?

Go to a cutesy tourist place full of couples all alone? :dafuckfeels:
Watch young couples holding hands kissing each other while you look like a janitor on a lunch break among them?

Watch young couples holding hands kissing each other while you look like a janitor on a lunch break among them?
Wow. Well put

"Just run some day-game bro. "

I did it a few times solo. It is boring af without friends or a foid.

That's not an adventure.

For it to be considered an adventure it must meet the following requirements:

1. Traveling with brocels. This means no foids or non-based people.

2. There must be actual fun, and danger involved.

3. It's not tourism, there is some kind of goal or objective with a reward worth doing dangerous things for.

4. It lasts for several weeks to a lifetime. Short vacations do not count.

5. It has to have a good ending, even better if there are more adventures to come.

Exactly, this is why I never went on any cruises, never really travelled anywhere, even though I could have afforded them several times in the last few years (I still could). And people at my previous workplaces noticed it too and gave me weird eyes and comments because of it.

Visiting the Colosseum/Taj Mahal/Stonehenge.... alone, like some freak? Well, I am a freak, but I don't need to expose it to everyone.
Maybe one day I'll fly to NY and spend a few days or even a week in a mid-range hotel and just walk around aimlessly in Manhattan and Brooklyn, see a few sights. Maybe that would be memorable.

I've never even left the metropolitan area without an immediate family member.

Maybe one day I'll fly to NY and spend a few days or even a week in a mid-range hotel and just walk around aimlessly in Manhattan and Brooklyn, see a few sights. Maybe that would be memorable.
:feelswhat:
Dude what? You have the money to visit American cities but wouldn't go to East or South Europe like Ukraine or Serbia? You could get so much for a few Euro shekels there. Visit in summer of course not in depressing slav winter.