Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wachu doin this weekend fellow 'cels?

VST

VST

Banned
-
I'll be rotting alone in my room, playing CS 1.6
Will most likely purchase alcohol to consume in my bedroom.

getting drunk and wishing i was dead

Some work, landscaping around the house, upholstering the leather armrest in my car, some exercise.

Very little. Reading mostly, and posting here.

Currently on a vacation. I'll come home on sunday

Have fun with erectile dysfunction then.
Did jelq for like a month or so but gained nothing and gave up kek. No erectile dysfunction though, prime foids still get me hard af

Go cycle if the sun doesn't shine too much. Listen to music and be on incels.is probably. Watch youtube videos...
I used to play video games but video games don't excite me anymore.
I want to do something that scares me to leave my comfort zone and become less anxious and awkward but I don't know what. From the same inaction (Rotting in my room) I won't get better results:feelstrash:.

I want to do something that scares me to leave my comfort zone and become less anxious and awkward but I don't know what.
Ask @uninstall for further instructions.

almost nothing other than spending some loss time on the forum.

gymceling and being here, maybe play some vidya

Bloodborne again

Smoking lots a weed, gonna take a few beers out today and cross-fade. I am also programming two apps and going hiking with family.

Games, anime, job searching, web browsing, and LDAR.

i just napped friday night away whilst normies were having sex, FUCK. it's 11 now. maybe I'll smoke some weed to fall asleep again but it might make me nauseous.