Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over W*men are the "Darwinian"/Racist Gender

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-

Most whitecels are just locationcels in disguised (or even standarcels due to racial preferences). This graph is the ultimate blackpill.

Where's "Dog" on the graph? :society:

yeah women are literally psl hitler that's why our current society is eugenic rn and the later generations are superior to us

Why wouldn't you call the current society and world we live in anything but eugenic am i right? Low IQ jewish psy op account.

yeah women are literally psl hitler that's why our current society is eugenic rn and the later generations are superior to us

Why wouldn't you call the current society and world we live in anything but eugenic am i right? Low IQ jewish psy op account.

You are the major prove that we don´t like (yet) in a completely eugenic world: but that´s the goal actually.

You are the major prove that we don´t like (yet) in a completely eugenic world: but that´s the goal actually.
Oh I'm sure it is bro. That's why IQ and testosterone are increasing!