Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee W*man says this, gets likes and praised. Men would be crucified for saying such shit.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Don't remember where I took it from, but I had it for a few months. Can you imagine if it was a man saying this same sentence replacing "men" in the middle with "women"? Yeah, he would be cancelled in no time and feminists and soyboys would drop on him like atomic bombs.

157515002 1580549632130980 8849220937799513425 n

looksmatch has 30k posts here

looksmatch has gone insane from lack of human interaction

That's exactly how it is, let's review some facts, shall we?

"Where have all the 'real men' gone?"

This is a popular foidspeak refrain by the modern foid in feminist circles everywhere concerning social behavioral dating habits.

By it's very definition, either you're a Chad or wealthy Betabuxxer falling under the proper definition of a 'real man' where if you fall into neither category of male you're designated into 'not real men' category. And of course, once you've been designated into the 'not real men' category the very definition of that foidspeak classification is that you're an inferior, lesser, or subhuman.

So really, when you see this kind of rare clarity of honesty from a foid just know that's exactly what they're all thinking, all of them.

Last edited:

"Where have all the real men gone?"

This is a popular foidspeak refrain by the modern foid in feminist circles everywhere concerning dating habits.

By it's very definition, either you're a Chad or wealthy Betabuxxer where if you fall into neither category of male you're designated into 'not real men' category. And of course, once you've been designated into the 'not real men' category the very definition of that foidspeak classification is that you're an inferior or lesser.

So really, when you see this kind of rare clarity of honesty from a foid just know that's exactly what they're all thinking.
I still can't forget how apeshit women were getting at a facebook page of bodybuilders that had this kind of shit written all over their pictures. They were just what women say about men, the admins of the page just changed the sex of the subject in the phrases and it was total mayhem. They were SO APESHIT it was beyond hilarious. Needless to say the page got nuked quickly. I still remember the name. It was "bodybuilders against women". Shit was one of the best things I have ever seen on the internet. They would make whatever shit up to try to demean the people on the page, even though it was complete utter sarcasm. They are THAT dumb. The things they would say were absurd. Things like "you're broke" - "you have small dick" - "you don't have a house or a car". JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Nothing left to say at this point. It's clear these whores have the privilege of getting praised for being misandrist while men get automatically and massively labeled as ''mysoginist'' for slighty pointing out any of the hundreds of privileges these roasties have.

I still can't forget how apeshit women were getting at a facebook page of bodybuilders that had this kind of shit written all over their pictures. They were just what women say about men, the admins of the page just changed the sex of the subject in the phrases and it was total mayhem. They were SO APESHIT it was beyond hilarious. Needless to say the page got nuked quickly. I still remember the name. It was "bodybuilders against women". Shit was one of the best things I have ever seen on the internet. They would make whatever shit up to try to demean the people on the page, even though it was complete utter sarcasm. They are THAT dumb. The things they would say were absurd. Things like "you're broke" - "you have small dick" - "you don't have a house or a car". JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
It's all about sexual capitalism, everything, and even physical looks is an extension of that.

When you go to a car lot the better looking car in appearance costs more and is appraised or valued more.

Likewise, concerning a foid's sexual capitalism, a good looking man in physical appearance is deemed to have more social capital than men whose looks are not all that great. The sexual capitalism of females always revolves around the social or economic capital of men in terms of looks, wealth, and money.

Last edited:
It's all about sexual capitalism, everything, and even looks is an extension of that.

When you go to a car lot the better looking car in appearance costs more and is appraised or valued more.

Likewise, concerning a foid's sexual capitalism, a good looking man in physical appearance is deemed to have more social capital than men whose looks are not all that great. The sexual capitalism of females always revolves around the social or economic capital of men in terms of looks and money.
Newton IQ.

É exatamente assim, vamos rever alguns fatos, certo?

"Para onde foram todos os 'homens de verdade'?"

Este é um refrão popular de foidpeak pelo foid moderno nos círculos feministas em todos os lugares no que diz respeito aos hábitos sociais de namoro.

Por sua própria definição, ou você é um Chade ou um Betabuxxer rico que se enquadra na definição apropriada de 'homem de verdade', onde se você não se enquadra em nenhuma das categorias de homem, você é designado para a categoria de 'homens não reais'. E, claro, uma vez que você tenha sido designado para a categoria de 'homens não reais', a própria definição dessa classificação de linguagem falsa é que você é inferior, inferior ou subumano.

Então, realmente, quando você vê esse tipo de clareza rara de honestidade de um foid, saiba que é exatamente o que todos eles estão pensando, todos eles.
100 years of gynocentric society and we've already reached this level of hypergamy, imagine in 200

Obviously a depressed bitch with a sad life trying to cope. Who the fuck cares. We are better than her not even lying. She could do something with her life yet fails

Notice how it's always ugly or average women saying this because they are bitter with their choice of men. They all want chad or chadlite but being so far below his looks they are never more than a quick roll in the hay. Then they take out their anger on guys like me

Notice how it's always ugly or average women saying this because they are bitter with their choice of men. They all want chad or chadlite but being so far below his looks they are never more than a quick roll in the hay. Then they take out their anger on guys like me
We should take out our anger on them as revenge, all of them.

Last edited:
100 years of gynocentric society and we've already reached this level of hypergamy, imagine in 200
If you want a vision of the future nightmare 2060 beyond, imagine automation making 90% of all work, labor, jobs, and occupations obsolete along with a majority of most males in the process where there are a tiny percentage of administrators that controls all those machines or robots. All foids basically become harem to the transhumanist male administrator overseers.

[Assuming such a nightmarish future manifests itself or not.]

Last edited:
If you want a vision of the future nightmare 2060 beyond, imagine automation making 90% of all work, labor, jobs, and occupations obsolete along with a majority of most males in the process where there are a tiny percentage of administrators that controls all those machines or robots. All foids basically become harem to the transhumanist male administrator overseers.
I will be fucking glad to be dead by then.

I will be fucking glad to be dead by then.
I imagine at that point in time they would have found some way to kill off a majority of males by then where only the human cyborg tech GigaChad remains as the last man.

I imagine at that point in time they would have found some way to kill off a majority of males by then where only the cyborg tech GigaChad remains as the last men.
That's fucking obscure. It's better people have no kids so they won't be destined to be like us in such a fucking dark future. I always imagined just that.
More automation will make humans obsolete, and a wave of joblessness will ravage the world and we will be submerged in complete chaos.

inferior?:feelshaha: a tiktok bitch with a pierced nose?:feelskek:
99% of men are smarter, stronger and overall better than this dumb foid
i mean, these stupid ignorant whores, they just pulling the rubber band of reality with their unrealistic views so hard, that when elastic force will bring the rubber back, the strike can be so hard it will chop the head clean off:feelsEhh:

We should take out our anger on them as revenge, all of them.
Hopefully global economic collapse or world war collapses civilization by then, I would rather be a survivor living in the ruins at this point, it's the only light at the end of the dark tunnel for me. It's either that, or a slow descent into a transhumanist technological totalitarian dystopian shithole.

[Assuming such a nightmarish future manifests itself or not.]
I hope Jesus comes back
Why did you translate his text to portuguese?
google translate automatically translates

That's fucking obscure. It's better people have no kids so they won't be destined to be like us in such a fucking dark future. I always imagined just that.
More automation will make humans obsolete, and a wave of joblessness will ravage the world and we will be submerged in complete chaos.
You got to think as the elites do, for them we're merely human cattle, ants, or their cruel play things, if they forsee any future trouble concerning the articulations of their future ambitions they'll find a way to kill us, probably by an indirect hidden way because they're all about faking pretend moral outrage in general.

Last edited:
You got to think as the elites do, for them we're merely human cattle, ants, or their cruel play things, if they forsee any future trouble concerning the articulations of their future ambitions they'll find a way to kill us, probably by an indirect hidden way because they're all about faking pretend moral outrage in general.
Your avatar is from a movie I love so much... I'm obsessed with that movie and I have been wanting to rewatch it for years now. The last time I watched it was so many years ago... sad movie, but I can relate.

Damn that's one ugly bitch

Your avatar is from a movie I love so much... I'm obsessed with that movie and I have been wanting to rewatch it for years now. The last time I watched it was so many years ago... sad movie, but I can relate.
Definitely a classic cinematic masterpiece with the departed Robin Williams, really gets to the heart of male dehumanization and overall human depravity angle.

fuck is she ugly. and how can you even view men as inferior? they've built literally everything and the only reason she can spread this opinion so widespread is because men decided to allow her some time ago. sure maybe 'emotionally' because society props up this bullshit that women are more emotionally intelligent or whatever, but that's not something to even feel superior about tbh, it's practically a worthless concept.

"Where have all the 'real men' gone?"

This is a popular foidspeak refrain by the modern foid in feminist circles everywhere concerning social behavioral dating habits.

By it's very definition, either you're a Chad or wealthy Betabuxxer falling under the proper definition of a 'real man' where if you fall into neither category of male you're designated into 'not real men' category. And of course, once you've been designated into the 'not real men' category the very definition of that foidspeak classification is that you're an inferior, lesser, or subhuman.

So really, when you see this kind of rare clarity of honesty from a foid just know that's exactly what they're all thinking, all of them.
Great avi great movie (One hour photo) — great comment to boot well said

fuck is she ugly. and how can you even view men as inferior? they've built literally everything and the only reason she can spread this opinion so widespread is because men decided to allow her some time ago. sure maybe 'emotionally' because society props up this bullshit that women are more emotionally intelligent or whatever, but that's not something to even feel superior about tbh, it's practically a worthless concept.
Dangerously based.

Massive ragefuel

Don't remember where I took it from, but I had it for a few months. Can you imagine if it was a man saying this same sentence replacing "men" in the middle with "women"? Yeah, he would be cancelled in no time and feminists and soyboys would drop on him like atomic bombs.

View attachment 457529
She looks like that thing in @Emba profile pic

why this foid has a ring in her nose, I want to tie a rope through the ring and lead her into a sex slave dungeon

why this foid has a ring in her nose, I want to tie a rope through the ring and lead her into a sex slave dungeon
It's their way of rebelling against daddy [Father figure or lack of]. Rule of thumb, nose ring, dyed hair, dreadlocks, or tattoos everywhere speaks volumes of daddy issues. Generally a mark of a crazy psycho bitch, I don't mind it really, it's like a public billboard sign that reads "avoid this massive cunt" and so I do.

Last edited:
Idk why soys give her so many likes and inflate her ego and dig their own graves. The only reason she can say that or think that is because she knows no matter what she does there will be millions of Simps chasing her roast beef flaps and no matter what she does she'll never have to face any consequences of it

What I was saying. I was like "wait that's just how all women see unattractive men."

What I was saying. I was like "wait that's just how all women see unattractive men."
Pretty much, unattractive, low status, and non-wealthy men, if you're poor low income and not Chad it's over for you in today's world. You're an abandoned stray dog and nothing more in this soyciety.

Last edited:
Ego imploded

Thanks to Infinite positive reinforcments

Western foids are some of the most foul creatures on the planet.

Billie eilish with bright green hair out in los angeles 10 11 2020 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back