Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vyvanse/Ritalin feels good

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm ADHD diagnosed and given these pills to function in a day life to life basis, in order to glue me into the chair or whatever I'm doing.

But one of the side effects of these pills is that about 1 hour of taking them, you have this sudden positive vibe hitting you. "Oh look things are not that bad", "I gotta contact X today to see what's he doing" or even "I gotta make more .is posts to connect with my brocels".

I'm positive that these pills do have negative side effects, so don't take them during puberty. After 20s your brain is mostly settled and to be honest, I don't expect to last that long anyway; not that I will sui, but the possibility of WW3.

I'm positive that these pills do have negative side effects, so don't take them during puberty.
what kind of side effects, i got put on them too

Bruh you lucky I got a liberal doctor against big pharma and she but me on intuniv or gaunfacine

what kind of side effects, i got put on them too
Ritalin supposedly give some people heart attack and birth defects.

And because they are stimulants, they are hard on your heart; I once had caffeine poisoning drinking three monster whites at a time span of 4 hours WHILE on vynanse, which is also a type of stimulat.

Ritalin supposedly give some people heart attack and birth defects.

And because they are stimulants, they are hard on your heart; I once had caffeine poisoning drinking three monster whites at a time span of 4 hours WHILE on vynanse, which is also a type of stimulat.
just amazing. as if my life didn't fucking suck enough to begin with, now i gotta worry about heart failure, and im FAT on top of that

Bruh you lucky I got a liberal doctor against big pharma and she but me on intuniv or gaunfacine
Fair enough, but the common drugs like Ritalin are generic and have their patents expired so anyone can make them. No difference to these "rare meds" which is also made by big drug companies

Fair enough, but the common drugs like Ritalin are generic and have their patents expired so anyone can make them. No difference to these "rare meds" which is also made by big drug companies
i got put on adderall but im sure its the same fucking slop

just amazing. as if my life didn't fucking suck enough to begin with, now i gotta worry about heart failure, and im FAT on top of that
Heart attack is extremely rare. Given a population, there will always be people, even young, who will die to even mild shit like common cold. They're genetically unfit for this world to begin with. I wouldn't worry too much.

Heart attack is extremely rare. Given a population, there will always be people, even young, who will die to even mild shit like common cold. They're genetically unfit for this world to begin with. I wouldn't worry too much.
wasnt sure about how rare it was but i guess that cleared it up, thanks

wasnt sure about how rare it was but i guess that cleared it up, thanks
Regardless, the pros outweigh the cons for me. I'm sure artificial sugar, for example, dumbs you down too but the side effects are too small for me to give a fuck and they'll probably manifest in your 60s in which your brain begins to dumb itself down naturally anyway.

Either way you should lose weight, not for looksmaxxing but for basic health

Either way you should lose weight, not for looksmaxxing but for basic health
working on that, my pancreas is killing itself already at 19