Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vtubers, whats your opinion of them?

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Being older and part of the older fanbase of anime I find them cancerous. The concept is repulsive to me.
There was always a set of unwritten rules in the communities. Like overall no one cared if you were into things like lucky star or dbz, even if they were extreme opposites. Lucky start catering to lolicons and dbz to tough guys because everyone was a outcast and communities were too small to care about trivial things like that. Another was 3DPD (3D Pig Disgusting) as real women were disgusting and to be ridiculed compared to anime perfection, simping as you call it now being forbidden. No real names type of communications, it was all text or voice chat (rarely) because everyone was socially retarded and an outcast. Being a "Namefag" or "tripcode faggot" was looked down upon used only by the attention whores. Community based distribution and translation, via torrents or ddl via irc, hardly any money was traded just donations for translators or to keep sites running.

For me its repulsive because it violates 2 notions that women are repulsive and don't belong in the mostly male outcast scene and also because there is a lot of commercialization behind the faces. Hololive and vshojo being publically traded companies with responsibility to shareholders. Back then it would unimagineable if someone make a anime figure of a ewhore like boxy and it sold commerically. Yet vtubers being wearing the cloak of anime are now coming out with partnerships with companies, and merchandise.

Last edited:
Mostly dudes hiding behind a screen pretending to be females and cashing in the dough

Mostly dudes hiding behind a screen pretending to be females and cashing in the dough
From what I have seen the popular ones making money are all women from the leaks of their faces.

From what I have seen the popular ones making money are all women from the leaks of their faces.
They could be paid actors to masquarade.

Marseyhesright

Cringe. I could never watch some real life toilet pretending to be a cute little waifu online while having a boyfriend. The fact that many dudes fall for them is quite embarrassing. I have no idea who is watching them but one thing is for sure. They are exploiting the loneliness of young dudes.

VTubers occupy a similar space in my mind alongside the self-righteous, holier-than-thou commentary channels like Moistcritikal, so in other words, they're genuine cancer. Well, at least the vast majority of them are, but their fans are far more annoying—lonely incels in denial, braindead troons, and foid worshipping redditors who have a sense of humor akin to that of a literal infant.

I'm currently tuned in to IShowSpeed's stream. He's live in Switzerland, and he's still more entertaining than any zero-effort, nontent VTuber sitting at their desk making goo-goo-ga-ga noises for their audience of simps to throw money at.

Last edited:
Zoomers being corporate bootlickers for likening this shit.

View: https://x.com/kokochocococoa/status/1809437297705996769?s=46
Seeing as how 3D pigs are taking over and directly influencing both the anime and livestreaming sphere by passing themselves off as anime waifus must be suifuel for an oldfag weebcel. I'm not sure if I've been involved in the fandom for as long as you have—in fact, I don't even associate myself with it because anime fans are quite literally the most cucked, female-worshiping soyboys you could possibly think of, and there's no better example than the VTuber phenomenon.

Like, look at this narcy, putrid Westoid VTuber who openly shits on short men. Do you think if a japanese VTuber said ANYTHING even remotely close to this, they wouldn't chase her out of the industry?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFCHYgc1HpA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QYziU-glQM

Seeing as how 3D pigs are taking over and directly influencing both the anime and livestreaming sphere by passing themselves off as anime waifus must be suifuel for an oldfag weebcel. I'm not sure if I've been involved in the fandom for as long as you have—in fact, I don't even associate myself with it because anime fans are quite literally the most cucked, female-worshiping soyboys you could possibly think of, and there's no better example than the VTuber phenomenon.

Like, look at this narcy, putrid Westoid VTuber who openly shits on short men. Do you think if a japanese VTuber said ANYTHING even remotely close to this, they wouldn't chase her out of the industry?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFCHYgc1HpA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QYziU-glQM

Can i rape these bitches to death? They are shortshaming in these videos.

Can i rape these bitches to death? They are shortshaming in these videos.
Knowing how dissipated and sexually depraved zoomer whores are behind closed doors, she would enjoy that.

Imagine being some 53 year-old man going to your team's sportsball game only to be faced with anime shark loli. Oh wait, VTuberfags hate when you call Gura that because they're agecucks.

This is what I'm talking about. How is this not foid worship on an unprecedented scale? These women have countless mindless cucks and paypigs wrapped firmly around their fingertip, devoted simps who eagerly consume their toddler tier content because they portray themselves as childlike women. The thing is, most VTubers have no interest in anime at all, and they certainly don't give any thought to the losers who are infatuated with them. They're 3D pigs after all, their sole skill is leveraging male-dominated spaces to their advantage for their own financial and personal benefit.

The idea of VTubers—ESPECIALLY Westoid ones—was always insufferable and impossible for me to take seriously on any level. I would have to suspend my disbelief to the extent that I forget the woman promoting herself on screen with the avator doesn't also share the same characteristics, insinuations, and thought processes as any other whore, which would be fucking impossible for someone as jaded as I am. Not to be dramatic, just being serious. I've seen too much of people to buy into something like this.

I thought it was a cool little quirky Japanese thing when kazuna Ai or whatever xer name was doing it when pubg was big.But then a bunch of other Japanese ones popped up, then English speaking ones and then every fucking video in my recommended was an English speaking vtuber and people constantly talked about them every where. Maybe I just like hating on popular things but It just lost any appeal when every wanna be egirl started doing it.

I really despise them. It’s 3d women, using a 2D avatar, to make money off of lonely men.

No idea where do you even see these things?

YouTube, twitter, twitch, every fucking where at this point
Oh yeah i think i remember some from Twitch, but havent used the site in years now.

Youtube? Nah.

cancerous (((cash grab)))

I hate them with ALL my life

Cringe and gay :feelsUgh:

the saddest thing of the world

I like their live concerts and ones that are doing asmrs but that's all about it. Watching someone play is stupid in a long run and those retards are donating millions of dollars to girls that have bfs, Gura and Ayame are just mocking their paypigs constantly by not streaming because they need to spend that money on condoms JFL

Ayame record
Ayamecucks

Being a "Namefag" or "tripcode faggot" was looked down upon used only by the attention whores.
yeah a lot of them are unironically the mid egirl roasties on 4chan who would farm internet attention, but they cracked the code and got mainstream when previously to be a talentless streamer you had to be at least a 7 in looks or something. some of them even dog whistle a bit still because thats what you used to have to do

kek

Watching a faggot/whore through a screen trying to be funny/interesting with his/her personal thoughts about something will always be betacuck behavior.
and yeah it also applies to streamers/youtubers.
>BUT MUH BASED MOVIE/SHOWS/GAMES/STREAMER-YOUTUBER from 10/20 YEARS AGO IS DIFFERENT THAN THE NEW YOUTUBERS AND STREAMERS!
all of them are shit and you have brain damage if you find it entertaining or funny.
Vtubers are a mix of both, but instead of a faggot/whore, a fake animu girl, in a way it's even worse.

i don't watch them, they're retarded w*men LARPing, trying to achieve 2D perfection. especially sacrilegious are white/western women being vtubers. it's EMBARASSING, just as it is when they try to cosplay.
i do like some of the nijisanji or whatever character designs though. i have coomed to some of them

i don't watch them that much

Last edited:
i don't watch them, they're retarded w*men LARPing, trying to achieve 2D perfection. especially sacrilegious are white/western women being vtubers.
this
anime girls should NEVER be heard speaking english (except broken english with a jap accent), it's wrong

I like their live concerts and ones that are doing asmrs but that's all about it. Watching someone play is stupid in a long run and those retards are donating millions of dollars to girls that have bfs, Gura and Ayame are just mocking their paypigs constantly by not streaming because they need to spend that money on condoms JFL

View attachment 1194662View attachment 1194664
Hope she gets molested by an indian immigrant

i hate them and vtfags v tuber fans are so fucking annoying

They have nothing interesting to say. Just foids with a cutesy Japan aesthetic

For me its repulsive because it violates 2 notions that women are repulsive and don't belong in the mostly male outcast scene and also because there is a lot of commercialization behind the faces.
I didn't get into anime stuff until my second year of Uni so it is interesting to see what stuff used to be like.

Also you hit it on the head. People have seen you can make big money by pandering in our spaces and with women becoming more attention whores than ever, they are never going to leave unless all men decide as a group to purge women.

idk, doesn't concern me.
even if they're dudes LARPing behind the camera and that's what retards are worried about is intergalactic retardation. who in the actual fuck watches them for the solely the weirdo behind the screen? :feelshaha: i agree that the donating aspect is gigacucked but other than it just seems like incel cope, hence why i don't have an issue with it as long as no donation is occurring with the particular viewer.

Cringe voices, 14 year olds watch them