Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel VSCO is even worse than Instagram and Facebook.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
never even heard of it

No one uses that

Foids do. Guys do not. You would know this if you were part of the cool-crowd.

VSCO is a well kept secret. Every good-looking Stacy under 18 in North America is now using VSCO.

I want to kill them and eat their organs.

Foids do. Guys do not. You would know this if you were part of the cool-crowd.

VSCO is a well kept secret. Every good-looking Stacy under 18 in North America is now using VSCO.

yeah i dunno

apps and shit like that are winner take all, nothing will replace insta and this seems like a shitty clone

Who in the fuck makes a photo or video like this? They all do it:

ezgif-2-a2fed23782.gif

How does that even work? Who was holding the foids phone? LOL @ this staged nonsense.
yeah i dunno

apps and shit like that are winner take all, nothing will replace insta and this seems like a shitty clone

It's not there to replace Instagram. VSCO is a gold-mine because it is:

1) Mainly North American.

2) Mainly teenagers under 21.

3) Mainly good-looking, middle or upper class Stacy's

The site is a gold-mine of blackpills. There are no "private" profiles either, girls expose everything. It is the most blackpill site right now in operation.

50 million users. 50 million blackpills.

Last edited:
@catfishman23 @Leucosticte y'all should make a account on that website jfl

Was originally an app for artists and photographers.

Now overrun by thots. What else is new.

Who in the fuck makes a photo or video like this? They all do it:

ezgif-2-a2fed23782.gif

How does that even work? Who was holding the foids phone? LOL @ this staged nonsense.

It's not there to replace Instagram. VSCO is a gold-mine because it is:

1) Mainly North American.

2) Mainly teenagers under 21.

3) Mainly good-looking, middle or upper class Stacy's

The site is a gold-mine of blackpills. There are no "private" profiles either, girls expose everything. It is the most blackpill site right now in operation.

50 million users. 50 million blackpills.

its rank is garbage, i doubt it has a few million years https://www.similarweb.com/app/google-play/com.vsco.cam/statistics

compare to insta which is thousands of time bigger

https://www.similarweb.com/app/google-play/com.instagram.android/statistics

Last edited:
That morgan chick is prime fucking JB.
Pure suifuel that i can't fuck her damn

That morgan chick is prime fucking JB.
Pure suifuel that i can't fuck her damn

Yea, and the scary thing is she is a dime-a-dozen. I am not kidding. There are millions of her like that across America and Canada.

I see them every time I step outside. Millions. Looky, but no touchy is the reality we live in.

Yea, and the scary thing is she is a dime-a-dozen. I am not kidding. There are millions of her like that across America and Canada.

I see them every time step outside. Millions. Looky, but no touchy is the reality we live in.
EURGHHHHHHHHH i need to relocate, i've heard British accents give you atleast 1 point in terms of SMV in America and Canada

EURGHHHHHHHHH i need to relocate, i've heard British accents give you atleast 1 point in terms of SMV in America and Canada

I think you would be better off in Canada or America. Accent might interest some people too (do not know if it can overcome frame and race)

I consider them better countries; Britain I do not like. My opinion at least.

I think you would be better off in Canada or America. Accent might interest some people too (do not know if it can overcome frame and race)

Yeah i'm not a fan of the UK too..
And i think i can overcome my race once i get a nose job, the frame........ yeah that'll never be overcome.

jfl im from texas
All my ex's live in Texas,
And Texas is a place I'd dearly love to be.
But all my ex's live in Texas
And that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee...

The foids in the UK are loud mouths especially when they drink, which is like 3 times a week or even more

All my ex's live in Texas,
And Texas is a place I'd dearly love to be.
But all my ex's live in Texas
And that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee...
GTA San Andreas flashback!

Reading this post makes my head hurt, I think someone needs to take me to the ER

This girl is prime as fuck, do you know what city she's in or if she has an instagram? Looks like she's into thug culture and black guys.

Sarasota, Florida.

America is niggerfied as of 2018. They all attend rap concerts a few times a year and post photos of it on VSCO.

Last edited:
Sarasota, Florida.

America is niggerfied as of 2018. They all attend rap concerts and post photos of it on VSCO.

Had a feeling it was Florida. Florida legitimately has some of the hottest girls in the world. And yeah on instagram and VSCO basically every hot foid has pictures of her at a rap concert or pictures of shirtless black guys. But how many of these girls do you think or posting these pictures to look cool and how many of these girls do you think are really fucking these black guys or down to fuck black guys?

Had a feeling it was Florida. Florida legitimately has some of the hottest girls in the world.

Florida produces very prime foids.

But how many of these girls do you think or posting these pictures to look cool and how many of these girls do you think are really fucking these black guys or down to fuck black guys?

Depends where they live. Some have had a black man. Some want to try a black man. Most are just following trends. Foids are sheep and post similar photos to each other; they are robots. It is not just rap concerts but they do this with vacation photos, boyfriend photos, party photos.

It was the first thing I noticed with VSCO: The similarities between photos. Robotic behavior.

Yeah she's definitely the hottest out of all the girls he posted. Looks like she's into thug culture and black guys to.

This girl is prime as fuck, do you know what city she's in or if she has an instagram? Looks like she's into thug culture and black guys.
WHy do you say that?
One picture with a black guy doesn't mean that tbh

@EARTH wtf is even the point of VSCO. Instagram was the first general photo social media so I understand the niche it serves but wtf is the point of VSCO? Is it just a place for girls that want to be models post?

One thing I will give VSCO is that quality of girls there is crazy almost every girl on there is like 8/10+.
WHy do you say that?
One picture with a black guy doesn't mean that tbh

She one picture with just her and a black guy. She also has multiple pictures of her at black rapper concerts. If you look at the text in her snaps and all her writing almost all of them are lyrics to rap songs and she uses a lot of rap slang. And she constantly references 21 savage kodak black and other "super hood" rappers she doesn't even just focus on the regular rappers but she focuses on the grimier ones. She definitely wants to be part of thug culture.
Fuck that just makes me want to go to a rich white area and run thug game and I'll most likely get all those girls.

Last edited:
VSCO is prime fap material tbh tbh.

Only one is a stacy, rest are bland af tbh

@E.C.C.O
@MilkTeaPill

Do you guys know about Utah? Utah is another well-kept secret. VSCO taught me this about Utah:

1) Least amount of degeneracy.

2) Many prime Chad's. Many prime Stacy's.

3) Beautiful landscapes.

@MilkTeaPill with girls in Utah, handsome boy actors and singers take precedence over lil' nig rappers. You will see lil' nig nonsense, but less of it.

Beware. More suicide fuel:

https://vsco.co/charlyrichins/images/1

https://vsco.co/ashlynwalk/images/1

Do not go to Utah if you are ugly. I repeat, do not go to Utah if you are ugly.

Last edited:
I don't recall giving you permission to @ me, buddy boi

I don't recall giving you permission to @ me, buddy boi

Whatever you do, stay out of here:

Where-is-Utah-on-USA-map.jpg

You will not make it out alive. I am telling you. Stay. Out. Of. Utah.

@E.C.C.O
@MilkTeaPill

Do you guys know about Utah? Utah is another well-kept secret. VSCO taught me this about Utah:

1) Least amount of degeneracy.

2) Many prime Chad's. Many prime Stacy's.

3) Beautiful landscapes.

@MilkTeaPill with girls in Utah, handsome boy actors and singers take precedence over lil' nig rappers. You will see lil' nig nonsense, but less of it.

Beware. More suicide fuel:

https://vsco.co/charlyrichins/images/1

https://vsco.co/ashlynwalk/images/1

Do not go to Utah if you are ugly. I repeat, do not go to Utah if you are ugly.

I saw Ice Poseidons Utah/Salt Lake City stream it seemed like it had some hot girls but the guys looked fucked up and not really good looking.

Those girls are the definition of prime fuck. Any idea if they are 16+?

I don't recall giving you permission to reply to my posts either tbh

I will legitimately kill myself if I never get girls like this. How old do you think is to old to get girls like this and what age guy do you think these girls wouldn't go for? AOC is 16 in Utah with 7 year close in age exemption. These girls look about 16 and girls that age always say older guys are hot but how old do you think they would go? Think a guy in his early 20's would have a chance with them?

I saw Ice Poseidons Utah/Salt Lake City stream it seemed like it had some hot girls but the guys looked fucked up and not really good looking.

Those girls are the definition of prime fuck. Any idea if they are 16+?

Utah is jam-packed with 3-dimensional bone-growth bone-explosion WASP Chad's. I am not kidding. The average guy is unimpressive sure, but the average guy is unimpressive in any place or any country. Clean air. Outdoors lifestyle. Good genetics. Could be the best looking state in U.S.A.

Those foids are likely just under 16. Does it matter anyway? Age is nothing but a number @FACEandLMS

3rd one is pure sui fuel tbh.

The morgan girl? Yeah she is definetly the hottest one out of the first batch he posted. But the last 2 girls he posted are just as hot or hotter in my opinion. Honestly if you don't experience some kind of relationship/sex with girls like this your life is over and it's best to just kill yourself.

I will legitimately kill myself if I never get girls like this. How old do you think is to old to get girls like this and what age guy do you think these girls wouldn't go for? AOC is 16 in Utah with 7 year close in age exemption. These girls look about 16 and girls that age always say older guys are hot but how old do you think they would go? Think a guy in his early 20's would have a chance with them?

They would easily have sex with a 20-something Chad. Mind you, the 20-something Chad would have to break the law. This is rare.

Even a 20-something average guy might have a chance, if the stars in the sky aligned (ie. luck)

In any case, we will not get them. Not in this life. It is a tough pill to swallow.

The morgan girl? Yeah she is definetly the hottest one out of the first batch he posted. But the last 2 girls he posted are just as hot or hotter in my opinion. Honestly if you don't experience some kind of relationship/sex with girls like this your life is over and it's best to just kill yourself.

I agree, the Florida girl looks like a peasant in comparison. Utah is utterly unbelievable. No where in America or Europe does is it come even close.

This is suicide fuel depending on how you look at it.

They would easily have sex with a 20-something Chad. Mind you, the 20-something Chad would have to break the law. This is rare.

Even a 20-something average guy might have a chance, if the stars in the sky aligned (ie. luck)

In any case, we will not get them. Not in this life. It is a tough pill to swallow.

I agree, the Florida girl looks like a peasant in comparison. Utah is utterly unbelievable. No where in America or Europe does is it come even close.

This is suicide fuel depending on how you look at it.

Utah has a close in Age exemption so a 16 year old girl can legally have sex with a guy up to 23 years old and 26 years old if he didn't know her age. Are you saying 20 something year olds are hesitant to bang these JBS? I have never seen a 20 something chad that turned down a hot JB regardless if it was legal or not. and in Utah they encourage this more then anywhere else cause of the pull Mormonism has over there.
Why are you saying Utah has the hottest girls though? from these 2 pictures yeah they look good but is there any other reason you draw this conclusion?

Why are you saying Utah has the hottest girls though? from these 2 pictures yeah they look good but is there any other reason you draw this conclusion?

Because I can find girls like those over and over on VSCO from Utah. They have a very large amount of natural blondes, on top of things.

How did you draw the conclusion about Florida?

Last edited:
Because I can find girls like those over and over on VSCO from Utah. They have a very large amount of natural blondes, on top of things.

How did you draw the conclusion about Florida?

Basically same thing you did but with instagram. When I look at different locations on instagram through explore function florida always has the hottest girls. I'll look into Utah some more but yeah I was already looking at it a bit previously and I agree it has hot girls never saw hot girls like you're posting though so will look more into it. Could be a good place to go since a lot of girls probably want to rebel against Mormonism.