Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious VRchat analysis

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Go to
and at one point there is a scene where these guys ask a girl shit like "A for awesome, B for beautiful, C for confident, my D because you deserve it" tier high schooler jokes. (These guys in college but haven't learned yet this counts as sexual harassment).

Think about these guys get away with this shit. It's because it's one of her and many of them. She's smart enough to not react more, only saying "Yeah".
Also the other inappropriate things like racism and joking about pedos and senseless violence and so on that probably demonetized what is a popular and fun video.
I want to focus on the harassment though.

In real life, if you said this to a girl, your ass would be grass under current atmosphere and laws surrounding ask-outs and shit.
Online, you get away with it.

This shows that despite their anonymity and numbers, girls still are a minority on the internet, because they don't feel empowered online to speak their minds.
This girl who the guy joked with knew better than to talk back and just went along with it. She knows how the internet works and didn't try to take on like ten people at once.

We need to be wary that the internet, while still yet a Wild West, may became as restricted as real life and suecial media in not too long.
The fact this is still allowed is only because the people who would get offended over this shit don't watch it.

Every time I see a joke a man makes about a woman nowadays all I can think of is how she can get him arrested.

This shows that despite their anonymity and numbers, girls still are a minority on the internet, because they don't feel empowered online to speak their minds.
Why should girls go into VR? They can be anything they want IRL already.

I can believe the argument will be heavily regulated and controlled by a few companies.

Females mainly frequent social media where they can expose the fact they are female to get validation (TikTok, Instagram, etc.). They will rarely if ever frequent anonymous spaces like 4chan or Reddit, largely because the anonymity decreases their social power.

In this case VRchat is an anonymous videogame, videogames as much as people are trying to push shit into it is a male-dominated hobby. It makes sense that a male-dominated space where there's little to no consequences for saying things to females would have rampant misogyny.

Anonymous areas of the internet reveal who we really are and what we really think.

Thing is, misogyny is defined as anything short of letting women do all the choosing sexually, which to me is super unfair. Women claim men are the ones who ask and therefore choose, but women say yes or no every time. How is this not 100% women decide? Same for having or not having children, women decide if a man becomes a father or not no matter his wishes, and much the same for marriage and for rape-after-the-fact etc. Men should stay TF away from women beyond one night stands, the moment she knows who you are you are a tool and risk to her and she can use you and society will support her over you each time because men have no value as the oversupplied binary gender.

That’s interesting