Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel VR cope possible?

WhiteShariaNow

WhiteShariaNow

Brb, writing my manifesto boyos
★★
Is it possible that futurecels will be able to have this?
13lgm4tipn3z

If ur born today maby its possible. I believe all of us who are alive now are fucked

Only if humanity survives the next 100 years.

It will, something like vanilla sky is gonna be created. Oculus rift and vive is already a thing, it will only get more and more advance as time goes on. Japan is already spending billions on AI tech and sex bot research and design.
Men are the creator of this world. Everything you see in this world was created by men, envisioned by men and builded by men. We see a need and we will create/invent it into the physical world. Femoid nature can only push men so far. Give it a few years and you will see the first automatic sex bot, give it a few decade and you will see the first affordable cyber sex dolls. Women's value will plummet and the balance of power will once again be in men's favor.
Unless you are a poorcel in some 3rd world country, the future is worth seeing so put away the f--king rope my incel brothers.