Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Voting in November is going to be important

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
If you want life to return back to normal before COVID vote wisely

All the politicians are puppets for the kikes

i wonder (((who))) will win

voting is for cuckz

Vote For Red Jews this November if you want to see America collapse at a slightly slower pace.

Vote For Blue Jews this November if you want to see America collapse at a slightly faster pace.

Vote For Red Jews this November if you want to see America collapse at a slightly slower pace.

Vote For Blue Jews this November if you want to see America collapse at a slightly faster pace.
Ok

I mean more so local level which is in November , this is shit that actually matters, presidential election doesn’t matter
So they can fix the roads and make more things illegal?

Voting is not important. I'm sick of faggots saying it is, and acting like you're being irresponsible when you tell them you didn't vote. It's all just false hope. Nothing will change significantly in our lifetimes. When things get fucked up (e.g.: COVID, for you. COVID didn't change shit about how I live) you tell people to just vote some more. Fuck off. If anything, you're responsible for getting us into this shit; I didn't vote for anything.

Last edited:

That’s kind of point vote so they don’t make more things illegal
They’ll only make changes for the rich or foids. Like I don’t think any of them would do anything to benefit us