Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [VooDoo trait]God is cucking me from revisiting my childhood memories.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
4-7 were best years of my life. i was genuinely happy, things hadn't turned to complete shit yet. I still have a lot of memories from that era with a lot of places.

So I had a dream few weeks back that I was back to childhood. It filled me with nostalgia so I decided to visit all those childhood places and maybe get some lifefuel. I jumped on my ride and started travelling, but in the middle of the way the accelerator wire tore apart:fuk:. Had to take the thing for repair before taking it back home since it was late.

Today I was feeling bored and didn't want to spend my day rotting on bed like always so I decided to go there again. And lo and behold I accidently broke the choke.:reeeeee:. Now this thing won't run without it cuz the battery is permanently dead and now I gotta repair it too. Fuck this shit I'm back on the bed:feelsree:.

If I had a nickle for everytime my ride broke down when I tried to visit my childhood, I'd have two nickles. Which isn't much but its weird it happened twice:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:.
Weirdly, It was working perfectly fine when I used it otherwise. Only when I try to visit that particular place that it breaks down:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
how do you just decide to go somewhere in your dreams?

Images 1

And now I have to go get the choke liver fixed fml