Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious voodoo doll

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Can someone recommend me ways how to make voodoo doll of evil bitch who rejected me? I have spare pins to shove inside but I do not have anything of her possession or of her flesh. Any tips?

Can someone recommend me ways how to make voodoo doll of evil bitch who rejected me? I have spare pins to shove inside but I do not have anything of her possession or of her flesh. Any tips?
Think that shit is fake. Besides, wouldn't you use a vodoo to make a chick like you?

Voodoo isn't real.

Don’t really know tbh. I’ve never made one of those dolls.

Islam says Voodoo is real, i am allahu akbarist but i still don't believe voodoo is real

Think that shit is fake. Besides, wouldn't you use a vodoo to make a chick like you?
I don't think that's how voodoo dolls work. They're used to cause misfortune, pain, suffering, illness, and other things. They can't make someone like or hate something.

Not saying it's real, I'm just saying it doesn't work that way.

It would be a great way to get revenge, unfortunately it won’t work

Just find something she touched and attach it to a cheap doll from the store and name it after her. Hair is best, but old gum, a peice of trash, or a pencil, etc... Would work.

That's all there is to it rly.

If you really can't get anything of hers, you can use a photograph or a printed picture.