Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [VomitFuel] My ogrecel friend asked if id clean his computer

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So he asked if i could come over and clean his computer for him.

I thought he meant it was running slow....

That was not what he meant

Im actually speechless right now... he told me he has only had it 3 years

WTF you guys have seen my room. Even im not this bad... theres no way im cleaning this.

Do you get anything in return?

i'm confused, what computer are you talking about? all i see is a pile of dust.

Its sticky... really sticky
Hm
You can try things like toothpaste or something. I'm pretty sure it's good at getting sticky stuff out. I doubt if that's the state of his PC that he actually owns toothpaste, though. At least it would make it minty fresh...

Still better than femoids

Its sticky... really sticky
That was my thought.
It was an old joke from the late 1980's, where guys would tease each other about their keyboards getting "sticky"

Bro thats a good deal but where is the graphics card?

that is nothing ive seen comps that look like cats fought and died in there.

UPDATE: The motherboard has... corrosion. He said he MAY have spilled a drink on it.

Holy fuck this thing is RUINED

UPDATE: The motherboard has... corrosion. He said he MAY have spilled a drink on it.

Dafuq? Does he have no knowledge on how to take care of his electronics?

Dafuq? Does he have no knowledge on how to take care of his electronics?
Hes not the smartest guy.

But I think it's his mental issues. He LDARs hard and probably couldnt be bothered to take care of it

What a retard, after what happened with my last laptop at least I know not to spill water or coffee onto my current laptop.

What a retard, after what happened with my last laptop at least I know not to spill water or coffee onto my current laptop.
Yeah I told him he had to throw out most of the parts. Jfl at being that much of a retard.

And same I'm not dumb enough to let water NEAR a computer

POS PC and still has a better heatsink than my current toaster.
Sinks me.

This needs rubbing alcohol.

Getting electronics wet is okay as long as it's unplugged and stays unplugged until it's dry.

Holy shit this is a top tier LDARer.

Looks like you got a competition.

Holy shit this is a top tier LDARer.

Looks like you got a competition.
Tbh this is another level of LDAR I at least care about my shit. Just not about keeping my room NEETAndTidy™

Seen that show, Hoarders? If your friend lives in his computer case, then he is a candidate for that show.

Seen that show, Hoarders? If your friend lives in his computer case, then he is a candidate for that show.
His bedroom smells so bad and is so cluttered I cannot/and refuse to go into it.

Hes the most stereotypical neckbeard I've ever known. Next time I see him I'll need to take a picture of his gundam collection in his trashcan bedroom

His bedroom smells so bad and is so cluttered I cannot/and refuse to go into it.

Hes the most stereotypical neckbeard I've ever known. Next time I see him I'll need to take a picture of his gundam collection in his trashcan bedroom
Man, life is sad when men see this situation as their best option. This is the life of someone who's never experienced happiness, even briefly, and so doesn't know what they're missing. They can't imagine a life that isn't so... empty.

@NeetSupremacist

Damn tbh. My pc is not the cleanest also but this is just disgusting.