Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Vomit Fuel!] Trucel Food I am forced to eat

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
It looks like creamed shit!

Can't you skip eating their food that day and buy your own food? You can gets a days worth of food for like $3

Doesn't even look that bad, I'd eat that. Yoghurt on food is great, speaking as a nordic here as ironic as it is. I actually really like indian food (spices), ngl.
I would eat curry ngl

they used to blame me for being manlet saying I didn't pray to Allah enough
Should have prayed to Hanuman bro
30 feet hanuman statue 500x500

mogs me cus home cooking

Maybe you can stretch or refine it? If it is baaah I usually just put some coconut milk and microwaved veggies in or sth. Last week we had soup from pearl barley, flour, salt and water (wtf even is that). Put half a can of diced tomato, and some basil into my portion before microwaving it and it was okay then.

What is up with boomers always pouring so much fat and more than 50% carbs? Last time I ate eggplant it was such a greasy mess. You really have to micromanage them.

Maybe tell them you have stomach issues, that you need less spices and fat cuz of reflux. If necessary get it confirmed by a doc.

they are really easy. Stir fry some meat in oil and the curry paste. put in coconut curry put in water. add fish sauce and sugar. That's all
So basically just a curry. Eell guess it depends on the spices then.

What is this shit??? Are you poor?
Isn't korma just minced meat? Sounds good to me. Adding Turkish yoghurt to it makes for a different but still good taste. IMO.
That's keema

Curries are known to eat low quality trash food; that's part of the reason why they look trash. WTF are these things anyways? Like seriously, I can't tell what you're eating. Name the ingredients in these foods please.
Why is indian food so popular as a takeaway if it's so shit? Spicy Indian food is banging.

maybe kofta?
Could be, but they require a bit of skill, seems OPs chef doesn't have much (you need to form them, plus the spicing is quite delicate, compared to regular curry cheatcode of throwing a load of salt and spice into shit to cope)

JFL about complaining about free food.

Make your own shit if you don't like it.

Just had a small hand oil soaked salted button mushrooms with dry chicken breast and rice. :feelsugh: What are these macros? Why you no know how pan fryimg works? Why u no use more vegetables and spices. :woke: Didn't even know what to do from this. Just ate the chicken with ketchup ( :feelsugh: ) and put some raw parsley on the shrooms.

Last edited:
JESOS CHRISTO

are they trying to kill you?

Looks vile. I would probably starve before eating some of those ngl

JESOS CHRISTO

are they trying to kill you?
Idk. They once tried to force me to marriage 30 year old roastie hag. Jfl at them

Have you tried to rebel against this bullshit? and are they eating this themselves?

what the fuck is the first image is that scoops of yogurt in fucking curry?

What is that? :feelsugh:

@Transcended Trucel lmao do you still eat that shit?

@Transcended Trucel lmao do you still eat that shit?
No i told em I won't tolerate this shit no more. But now fucker charge me rent and other bs. But even with that its better
Than eating this "food"
nigga what is that, all I see is yogurt:feelsugh:
It was some vegfie chicken curry that had too much oil, spices and was just bad

No i told em I won't tolerate this shit no more. But now fucker charge me rent and other bs. But even with that its better
Than eating this "food"
I still don't understand why eating their food is a major requirement to not have you pay rent? If anything you're saving them money by paying for your own food and not eating theirs

Are they seriously that low IQ?

I still don't understand eating their food is a major requirement to not have you pay rent? If anything you're saving them money by paying for your own food and not eating theirs

Are they seriously that low IQ?
Yes they got mad over me rejecting their food and not tolerating their gay nigger chores(forcing me to cut grass rather letting me pay someone else etc.).

Yes they got mad over me rejecting their food and not tolerating their gay nigger chores(forcing me to cut grass rather letting me pay someone else etc.).
If they're that low IQ anyway then you can just make up some bullshit that you suddenly got a disease that causes you to be unable to tolerate spices and that's why you can't eat their food

If they're that low IQ anyway then you can just make up some bullshit that you suddenly got a disease that causes you to be unable to tolerate spices and that's why you can't eat their food
I will be leaving them in a year or two. So soon won't have to talk to these retards at all

none of that looks like food even. i ate some chicken and potatoes today. simple. i never liked indian food. it all is nauseating and is too spicy.

I feel your pain, Mexican food is also disgusting. :feelsrope:

Most curry food resembles what they worship: shit.

there are a few curry dishes that are really good, though

idk how most humans manage to fuck up food, lol, you're gonna have to eat like 3 times a day for your whole life, might as well put any tiniest effort
and cooking isn't even difficult, unless you're doing some Gordon Ramsay shit, the most "difficult" part is probably cleaning and cutting stuff (which isn't even difficult, just bothersome, takes time), then you just put things into bowls, pans, trays with oil, spices, whatever and wait for them to cook (and maby stir a bit)
you can also prepare ingredients in bulk, meal prep, use premade stuff (like ready-to-use stock, frozen veggie mixes, sandwich spreads) etc. etc.

brah. the entitlement is strong with this one :lul:

I remember this thread! Wtf even is that food. That's def not curry food