Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Vomit Fuel!] Trucel Food I am forced to eat

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
5C62B8E9 EDC4 4D88 94E0 CE4502D82314
E9877432 C5B0 48B8 BDB9 8B0627BAA23E
77D9EE2A DD49 4645 ACBA A511D682E57B

I live with my parents to save on rent. these fucking idiots force me to eat this nasty fucking puke worry trash.

do they give you the money to buy food or is it just what they buy?

Looks like literal vomitfuel.

Just buy ramen bro

do they give you the money to buy food or is it just what they buy?
I normally eat out but since my job is remote atm these fuckers force me to eat this shit and tell.me if I don't eat they will charge me rent. jfl

I normally eat out but since my job is remote atm these fuckers force me to eat this shit and tell.me if I don't eat they will charge me rent. jfl
Why would they charge you rent if you don't eat this shit, and I thought curry parents don't charge rent?

they are forcing you to eat that garbage? immoral.

looks like fatmaxxed food where all you care about is stuffing your maw and further boomerizing

tbh the middle one is not so bad, but the others are pretty puked

Work your ass out of this living hell. I wouldn't even give that to my dog.

Why would they charge you rent if you don't eat this shit, and I thought curry parents don't charge rent?
they don't charge rent but tell me if I don't eat their fucking nasty food, they will charge me rent. jfl at this scam of a life

Curries are known to eat low quality trash food; that's part of the reason why they look trash. WTF are these things anyways? Like seriously, I can't tell what you're eating. Name the ingredients in these foods please.
it's nasty fucking chicken stew/corma, beef keema/ground beef, and veggie subzi. the white stuff in first picture is indian yogurt. this nasty fucking shit is shoved down my throat since I was young. probably big reason food coping outside is big thing for me, as not only I have deal with inceldom but I have eat this nasty fucking puke food daily

Have you told your parents that you can eat this crap anymore? Do you get any money from work/welfare? Do they allow you to cook your own meals at home?
I have few hundred k saved up to move out. but Everytime I get around to doing it, I give up as I don't know where to go.

yes many days I am able to cook my own food or eat out but the recent lockdown has fucked my normal routine. and now I am forced to eat their fucking trash food. these retards put too much ghee/oil in everything, all the food is nasty as fuck, they add all types of solid masala(whole blackpepper,, nasty fucking masalas), which when eating I get in my mouth and have spit out. fucking disgusting sickos, likely enjoy watching me suffer.

they have fed me nasty fucking food since I was young, and I had no choice but to eat it.

I always thought we like the food we get as kid the most. :waitwhat:

I always thought we like the food we get as kid the most. :waitwhat:
I am eating shit food everyday since being a kid. never like it. this shit is worse than literal fucking slum dwelling shitskins eat. I have lived in a slim for. days and they didn't even eat this nasty shit

Ye my parents make me eat shit too

the fuck even is that

looks like soup leftovers mixed with pizza leftovers and ice cream cones

Yes I know. I'm also curry so I have to tolerate this shit as well. That's why I have reduced my meals to once a day. I literally don't eat any of that greasy oily curry shit at night. It makes me feel gross and bloated.
same I literally only eat once a day at the moment. this fucking nasty trash is "Indian cuisine". even the good Indian food always has too much oil and is nasty as fuck. only like the daal chawal and kebab dishes. all the corma/salon dishes are disgusting

Indian food is poor in nutrition, low in protein, high in carbs and unhealthy greasy fat. This is reflected in your low height, small frame, low muscle mass, low strength and high fat storage. Suifuel subhuman combination! No wonder we are at the bottom of the race hierarchy. :(
yup our food, culture and other bullshit has ruined our genes. It's so sad too, we had sucy good land but now overpopulation and pollution has ruined currylands. curryland once had the best farmland, the best spices, best everything. and now it is a shithole with no hope.

I cook better than both my parents crew (especially my mum).

Although my parents aren't bad cooks; my mother just makes plain stuff and my father (if he cooks) doesn't take care with ingredients.

Work your ass out of this living hell. I wouldn't even give that to my dog.

it's nasty fucking chicken stew/corma, beef keema/ground beef, and veggie subzi. the white stuff in first picture is indian yogurt. this nasty fucking shit is shoved down my throat since I was young. probably big reason food coping outside is big thing for me, as not only I have deal with inceldom but I have eat this nasty fucking puke food daily

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why the fuck is the yogurt mixed in with the curry? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why the fuck is the yogurt mixed in with the curry? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yes, many curries add dhai(yogurt) to their food to counter the excessive spice and oil these retards use.

yes, many curries add dhai(yogurt) to their food to counter the excessive spice and oil these retards use.

Can't they just make regular meals though

White rice, curried chicken and potatoes?

Why are they going out of their way to make all this sappy looking shit, beg them to just make something simple and normal

Can't they just make regular meals though

White rice, curried chicken and potatoes?

Why are they going out of their way to make all this sappy looking shit, beg them to just make something simple and normal
they are curries, you can't reason with these fucking idiots. they have been scammed multiple times and are low IQ sewer tier mentally ill untermensch. I have tried many times to convince them but they are too retarded.

they used to blame me for being manlet saying I didn't pray to Allah enough. if that doesn't tell you how retarded they are, I don't know what will.

What am I looking at here?

they used to blame me for being manlet saying I didn't pray to Allah enough

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That is seriously retarded, they are indoctrinated beyond repair

Also JFL at indian muslims, aren't they supposed to be worshipping Hindu Gods?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That is seriously retarded, they are indoctrinated beyond repair

Also JFL at indian muslims, aren't they supposed to be worshipping Hindu Gods?
10%-20% of India or 100-200 million Muslims in curryland. they got left behind during the paki-indian split. it's over for them, no one gives them jobs, they are the poorest and not retarded curry group by far in all of curryland.

Honestly I dont think it looks all that terrible, not pretty though thats for sure.

Not an indian btw.

Last edited:
Truecel food > junk food.

wtf is that shit?

Brutal, looks like just random stuff thrown into a bowl and mixed together

I have no idea what that is, looks disgusting though ngl

what the fuck is that food?

What if you learning to cook?

I would eat that anytime of day. It's way better then what I get here.
Rice with fried dog or cat. They tell you it's cow, but it's dogflesh.

Sucks for you brocel.

My mom makes the most gourmet indian cuisine food and she also makes alot of continental food as well. I can also choose to eat out when i feel like it. So the food in my life is a major cope.

idk looks OK to me

What the fuck is that shit, why don't you cook?

What the fuck is that shit, why don't you cook?
I do a good amount of times. but last few weeks I have been lazy. and now am forced to eat this repulsive subhuman food.

looks like dinosaur diarrhea

Isn't korma just minced meat? Sounds good to me. Adding Turkish yoghurt to it makes for a different but still good taste. IMO.

Why do so many people suck at cooking kek it's not that hard
I don't know. when I cook, the food turns out far better than this shit. its literally worse than eating sardines from a can
Isn't korma just minced meat? Sounds good to me. Adding Turkish yoghurt to it makes for a different but still good taste. IMO.
they make the korma in a disgusting way. always adding too much masala and spives

I don't know. when I cook, the food turns out far better than this shit. its literally worse than eating sardines from a can

they make the korma in a disgusting way. always adding too much masala and spives

Interesting. Usually, when most normies cook, the problem is that they don't add enough spices, not too much.

There's basically three ways of imparting flavour onto a dish: salt, fat, and sugar. That's why restaurant meals generally taste better and why some home cooking tastes bland as fuck.

Every now and then I'll be at a lunch or dinner party and I'll realize that the host has made some rookie mistake: not salting pasta water, not sharpening knives, or frying veggies immediately after washing them. I grin and bear it, of course.

Cook your own curry. Thai curries are the easiest and tastiest peasant foods.

Damn that’s just brutal, man. Does not look appetizing at all.

Doesn't even look that bad, I'd eat that. Yoghurt on food is great, speaking as a nordic here as ironic as it is. I actually really like indian food (spices), ngl.

Ops parents are making him prison food max

My only question is why you're eating it out of a transparent plastic bowl like a dog, I don't think you can exploit the dogpill from that angle tbh.