Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [VOMIT FUEL] Meet the woman who holds the record for the biggest butt in the world, Mikel Ruffinelli

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Women want to be her cucks want to be with her!

I introduce the future of supermodels ;)

This is attractive and an achievement.

While we remain unfuckable

Last edited:
how does she wipe her ass?

You can see her empowerment

Enough lard to sustain an entire village.

has SMV of 1500 cuyens

Bet i could burst it with a needle tbh

I am more concerned about how she manages to fit on the toilet tbh. :waitwhat:

She might attract a male bull elephant on heat, she that large.

She can work as a drug trafficker, shoving the cocaine bags into her ass.

You gotta have some sort of mental disorder to find this shit attractive ngl.

I do enjoy me a thicc booty but anything bigger than 50 inches is just fucking nasty. Lose some fucking weight you fat bitch.

It's too @Grotesque for my tastes. :feelskek:

Black men love dat ass

Volcel if you wouldn’t

Only a BBC to have the same courage.

Does she sleep on the floor?

More SMV than all the sub-8 men in the world added together.

Pure insanity.

JFL I’d like to know how a someone who claims inceldom would say such a thing
Me not wanting to date a black landwhale with quite literally the most disgustingly big ass in the world doesnt make me a volcel.

volcel if you wouldn't to be quite honest with you family

Me not wanting to date a black landwhale with quite literally the most disgustingly big ass in the world doesnt make me a volcel.
Kek I guess you need a few more years in the cage maybe even several. I wouldn’t marry her or anything but an ons would be welcomed

Kek I guess you need a few more years in the cage maybe even several. I wouldn’t marry her or anything but an ons would be welcomed
If a few more years in the cage will enable me to not only hold down my vomit but get my dick hard to that beast getting undressed then I'm in for a rough ride.

If a few more years in the cage will enable me to not only hold down my vomit but get my dick hard to that beast getting undressed then I'm in for a rough ride.
And here I thought we were sex starved loners with little to no chance of ever getting unpaid sex. “I just couldn’t get hard br0” JFL

That thing masquerading as a “foid” would still get 300+ tinder matches in a day

Her husband sleeps on the couch because she takes up the whole bed.

And here I thought we were sex starved loners with little to no chance of ever getting unpaid sex. “I just couldn’t get hard br0” JFL
Well I'm a KHHV if that helps clarify that I'm very much not a larper, and being a 2.5/10 guarantees I wont get unpaid sex, but I can't really feel attraction to someone who has a disgusting unavoidable abnormality ontop of being obese and black, I cant help it I just feel 0 attraction to that hole.

Well I'm a KHHV if that helps clarify that I'm very much not a larper, and being a 2.5/10 guarantees I wont get unpaid sex, but I can't really feel attraction to someone who has a disgusting unavoidable abnormality ontop of being obese and black, I cant help it I just feel 0 attraction to that hole.
Ngl you’re starting to sound like a foid

Fucking hell.

I like a nice thick ass on an attractive girl, but that's pushing it.

Check my post history ig + a few members have seen my pics.
I’m not saying you’re an actual foid, I’m saying that you have their same mrntality

volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back