Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Voluntary or involuntary hermit?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I don't know which one I am anymore. I've been neeting for four years. I sort of remember how to talk to people from jobs in the past but I can't relate to them anymore. I feel like an alien or something. Like, there's been a global pandemic and everything since I last had a job. I guess technically I am voluntarily a hermit cos I'm not doing anything to get out of the situation, but half the time the situation sucks. It also feels involuntary cos I could only get low-tier jobs anyway.

It's different from inceldom cos with inceldom we can't even get low-tier foids. But am I a volhermit? And does it matter?

I just feel like I'm losing it brocels. I'm climbing the damn walls most of the time. Would you try to escape hermitdom if you were paid minimal hermitbux but it was just enough to get by or try to not be a hermit and still be pretty much as broke but you'd be doing something different, as in work a shit job?

I have the exact same alien feeling tbh.

Normgroids suck, I dream of an emptied out Earth

You're terms are acceptable

When I was a neet for about 2 years I developed some type of agoraphobia. I couldn’t stand leaving the house especially for long periods of time. On the rare occasion I did leave I preferred it to be after dark.

It was so bad that I couldn’t even imagine working a job and living a normal life. Like when I saw my dad leave for work every morning I didn’t understand how a person could do that.

It was so bad that I couldn’t even imagine working a job and living a normal life. Like when I saw my dad leave for work every morning I didn’t understand how a person could do that.
I feel like that right now, you get so used to being a NEET and it's hard to break out.

I've embraced hermitdom since I'm on autismbux. All women under 200 lbs hate me, I have no interest in talking to men. I just rot with my copes and coom all day.

With work, college, and playing a sport, can’t truly be a hermit because I am surrounded by people most of the day. But am involuntarily a hermit in the sense that I cannot find meaningful, beyond surface-level socialization. Never had that beyond my childhood friends, who have since moved away. Just feel like I’m playing socialization simulator, from the outside. So I choose to stay in.