Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Volcels/Mentalcels, why don't you go to a mental hospital?

Should mentalcels go to mental institutions?

• Yes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I'm not joking at all. :feelssus:

1) Most mental hospital have foids.
2) Foids can't stand more than two weeks without intimacy.
3) If you are above normie-tier looking, you'll mog. Mental hospital are crowded with ugly guys because they are the one who are the most tortured.
4) Incels CAN slay there. They usually don't, but they can. Foids are absolutely hopeless there. They want to have sex. There are no good looking men so they end up fucking the ones who mogs and if there only are incels, she'll pick the less ugly.
5) It COULD fix your volcel/mentalcel issues.
6) It COULD give you mental disorders recognition, hence government aid. In some European country, they give you about €1k for that, every fucking month, securing a nice NEET LIFE. A mental hospital could give you that recognition.

I really don't get it. You're just so fucking afraid that they'll give you drugs and keep you in there. But you ALREADY ARE in prison. No foid, no intimacy, and posting here.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GO TO MENTAL HOSPITAL NOW. HOW TO? SAY THAT YOU ARE DESPERATE, YOUR MIND IS KILLING YOU AND YOU THINK OF KILLING YOURSELF EVERY DAY.:feelsree:

I'm not joking, mental hospitals are HAREMS for VOLCELS and MENTALCELS. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you mog MOST NORMIES then GO THERE! :panties:

You'll thank me later. Just go. :feelscomfy:

Disclaimer: This doesn't apply to subhuman looking people, aka TRUECELS. Don't go there if you really are ugly, it's the worst thing to do, trust me. But mentalcels and volcels MOG there, fuck there, and could even secure a LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP.

Last edited:
Mentalcels are mostly coping tards who can’t accept they are ugly

Mentalcels are mostly coping tards who can’t accept they are ugly
Depends. Saw some looksmax.org retards being HTN and staying in their room all day long then complaining they don't fuck. They are mentally challenged enough to go there.

I'd say most mentalcels are physically unattractive, they just have the additional problem of being emotionally/mentally unattractive as well.

NO IT WILL NOT HELP TRUE AUTIS CEL LIKE MYSELF

Your nickname says Truecel, if you are under average in terms of looks, don't go indeed.
But there are some HTN larping in here, I dedicate this thread to them.

Your nickname says Truecel, if you are under average in terms of looks, don't go indeed.
The HTNs and Chadlites are rotting on looksmax.org not here

"IM TRUECEL" (FAKECEL)

IN REALITY I MOG MOST PEOPLE IRL FACIALY SPEAKING IM JUST AN AUTIS

I don't care. You are NT.

MY BAD SENT MESSAGE TO EARLY BEFORE REFRESHING

I really want to live in a mental hospital because I want to be cared for

what if I dont have heatlh insurance

I want to so badly I know its a horrible idea but im sick of half-assedly rotting I want to be hated for real and see things get worse. I need to know that this is it and things cant get better because the little speck of hope I have left is making me go crazy.

Hey, chronically homeless/institutionalized & mostly untreatable Schizophrenic here.
A mentalcel is just a subcategory of incel.
I have been in psych wards around 30 times. Or more, I honestly lost count.
If you are here (Incels.is) you will not score there.
Only people successfully flirting with the nurses & patients were niggers, furthering my point blacks can't be true incels (These dudes were man child clowns)

There are no good looking men so they end up fucking the ones who mogs and if there only are incels, she'll pick the less ugly.
Danger levels of copium right there.

Depends. Saw some looksmax.org retards being HTN and staying in their room all day long then complaining they don't fuck. They are mentally challenged enough to go there.
they are probably short i know htn white guys that live alone at 30
they are manlets

they are probably short i know htn white guys that live alone at 30
they are manlets
Yh height is a true killer. Only chadlite tier men can get away with manletism