Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcels aren't real?

R

righteouscel

-
What kind of man would honestly chose to be volcel rather than having someone to be in a relationship with or at least fuck. You gotta either have no dick or it doesn't work, I believe there's just way too much competition and the blackpill plus men are meant to go to war and kill each other while only the best survive and reproduce. This is what causes women to feel no empathy towards anyone lesser than who she decides to fuck and the rest die this is what causes incels. Guys who don't have sex are just getting exterminated from the human race like they always have technically getting killed off slowly right in front of our faces.

3BBDC635 F6BE 4C52 B789 66068FFF2B6D

Monks from the Middle Ages.

Re: Script menu gui
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182608841Friday, January 29, 2016 5:18 AM CST
Certainly. I can provide an example algorithm using custom-notation for you, as shown below: [Struct] GUI_Obj = Instance.Create("TextButtonGUI"); [Array] Items = ("Cookies","Cake","Creme","Crepes"); GUI_Obj:Generate_Buttons(Get_Size(Items)); Sub GUI_Obj:Clicked(){ Foreach([Integer] k = 1; k < Get_Size(Items); k += 1){ GUI_Obj.Button{k} = Items{k}; } }; GUI_OBJ.Display_Name = "Menu"; Therefore you go, this is the typical syntax found in RBX.Lua. Enjoy.

they are real I am one (in ROBLOX mass shooting simulator)

What kind of man would honestly chose to be volcel rather than having someone to be in a relationship with or at least fuck. You gotta either have no dick or it doesn't work, I believe there's just way too much competition and the blackpill plus men are meant to go to war and kill each other while only the best survive and reproduce. This is what causes women to feel no empathy towards anyone lesser than who she decides to fuck and the rest die this is what causes incels. Guys who don't have sex are just getting exterminated from the human race like they always have technically getting killed off slowly right in front of our faces.
I just hate women so fucking much I've lost most of my drive to have a relationship with one.

volcels exist i know a few irl as in they can and have gotten positive female attention but they dont act upon it
Because she wants an orbiter or betabuxx Chad don't gotta act on it if the girls have made it clear they wanted sex no man would refuse

whos she?
You said they got positive attention I said that don't mean they was gonna have sex or even be in a relationship he was probably gonna be used for beta buxxing and orbiting. If she wanted sex she would've made it clear like she does with good looking men.

stop living in fantasy land, these girls would mire these guys and wanted obv their dick, not every girl is thirsting for orbiters(most wouldnt mind some tho), these were htn + guys who could very easily have gotten pussy if they chose too. betabuxxing doesnt exist in your 20s
Gay men? Or something? If that was the case every women would want them anywhere they go because they liked him bc of his looks so your telling me they've been spending their whole lives rejecting women everyday?

not everyday but theyve rejected girls in the 10s, believe me theres some normies out there who do this for personal reasons ig. beyond our comprehension
Normies don't get no attention from women they gotta do the most for them and a lot end up with nothing. I just don't believe a good looking man could stay volcel unless he has no T at all which is rare or gay

makes sense to save yourself for your wife in an ideal world
Kaká Ballon d'Or 2007 | Ac milan, Ricardo kaka, Beckham football

“The Bible teaches that true love waits until marriage,” Kaka told the Italian edition of Vanity Fair. “If our life today is so beautiful, I think it is because we waited," he said about his marriage.