Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Volcel trait: you refuse to looksmax

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Refusing to looksmax is volcel energy you know if you try looksmax height technique you’ll probably be 5’11 with chad lite facial.
Refusing to looksmax= voluntarily celibate

Changing your whole looks just to get some pussy is kinda cucked

Yes Bro looks maxxing works i started to be 6ft 2 now because i changed my mindset and read your post

If smashing your dick and balls with a hammer would get you pussy, would you do it OP?
volcel if not

Looksmax is cope unless it’s surgery

Changing your whole looks just to get some pussy is kinda cucked
Just doing if for women is closer to betabux; inceltv made a point is closer to female supremacy since females in such situations have no expectations to improve while guy generally have to.

Though, you get dramatically treated and get more opportunities better the as your look improve, from the Halo effect.I Ithink this is most important reason to looksmax.

It will like being a different species, from my experience; I am not far but I went from people largely being negative to me to being neutral largely, from update to my looks; my personality wasn't bas since people said it was good and didn't changed at those points, to show bluepill isn't a factor.

Conversely, the worse looking you are, the worse you get treated, from the horn effect.

:feelskek:

i did my best to keep my hair and have nice teeth

gopnik chad with no teeth fucks my oneitis

Stfu nigger. Looksmax only works if you're talking about surgery. Nothing else can get us out of inceldom. God I fucking hate being an incel

Meybe if ur very fat and u don't how good your face is and hygine and other basic shit nothing else except surgery can help u
if you try looksmax height technique you’ll probably be 5’11 with chad lite facial.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:just looksmaxx and u will natturaly grow taller and go from a incel to a chadlite face

all the replies just prove this point

Even with limb lenthening I'll still be a manlet so its just over for me I wish i was at least 5'8 then i could LL and use lifts but god and my parents said fuck you and made me 5'3

Truecel trait: NO LOOKSMAX for your subhuman face/height.

If smashing your dick and balls with a hammer would get you pussy, would you do it OP?
volcel if not
I'll try that bro! That's the only thing I haven't tried yet!!!

See you fags later! I'm gonna ascend!