Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel trait: Never asked a foid out

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I know this may sound bluepilled but if you never try you're never going to ascend. In my opinion getting rejected over and over is what really makes you an incel, because even if you try you keep getting rejected and you become more blackpilled, depressed, etc. If you say you are incel but never asked a foid out you're a volcel tbh. You may think you're truecel tier but maybe if you try you can ascend (it has happened to ppl here like the guy who SEAmaxxed in Thailand), if you never do it you will be incel forever mate. For example during my high school years I asked many foids out and always got rejected, that made me realize I'm an incel. If I never asked a foid out I would have never found out.

If you're truly subhuman, I really see no point in deluding yourself that the usual will not helping if you try out a bunch of PUA techniques and such and even simply just worm your way into a position in which you propose to a foid; though otherwise, not approaching at all is simply dooming yourself to voluntary celibacy... :feelsjuice:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

I would argue that if you have had the usual discriminatory treatment, isolation, mockery, and subsequent stunted social ability, that is a rejection in itself; just by everyone now, not just foids. :smonk:

getting rejected over and over
I don't get blatantly rejected but conversations always "dried" out with women. Never to the point of getting a date or something similar.
It's brutal, but it is what it is. I've accepted my fate.

If I never asked a foid out I would have never found out.

I did something similar with one outcome expected, though it seems my comrades have seen evidence of it without my input via PM or simple forum posts.

True, how can you consider yourself an incel if you never tried?

I dont know any females and cold approaching doesnt work for non chads. I never actually asked the "will you go out with me", i asked once "do you have a boyfriend or something" and my family tried hooking me up and arrange marriage few times, it never worked, instant no.

I don't get blatantly rejected but conversations always "dried" out with women. Never to the point of getting a date or something similar.
In high school I got used to rejections in my third try. The first time I got rejected I went home and cried (kek), second time I didn't cry but I was angry and kicked my bed. Third time I was just a bit pissed off but didn't think much about it. After high school I haven't asked many foids out but like you by just talking to them I feel they are not interested.

I feel they are not interested.
That's the sad truth, knowing that good looking or above average guys can get a girlfriend without jestermaxxing or trying too hard. Even prettyboys who play Roblox or Wehraboo "quirky" nerds can slay :feelscry:

Maybe I am. But I'm too autistic to even try.

I think warm approaching is the best way to start. The problem is I don t experience any situation which would help me.

Last edited:
I blew my chance in 8th grade with 1 foid. But no I’ve never asked out a foid because no foid talks to me or acknowledges my existence

This happened to me aswell, always striking up conversations with women and having to "carry" the conversation. Meanwhile i was getting so fucking tired and sad of said conversation that i ended up not starting convos anymore and they did not said anything to me either. So how can you even try to date or whatever if conversations with women go so shitty?