Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel to currycel

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7c4j1o/m22_i_came_here_last_time_and_someone_told_to_me/

https://i.imgur.com/a3jleSM.jpg

this guy is also a master of nofap

Look at his eyes. He knows it's over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/5ggef7/how_does_it_feel_to_be_in_a_relationship_or_have/ for more LOLS

It is over for all sub 7 Indian males.

Someone PM him to join us here.

That indian girl in the second pic is cute. Would smash.

Also I'm like 155 pounds and my face looks as fatty as his one when he was a manwhale, it is over.

[–]Tyblakk 3 points 20 hours ago

Definitely an improvement. U looked like an incel before the weight loss. Now u dont look like an incel. Congrats!

:cage:

He's done for, love how they just brush everything aside and make vague feel good comments

You have some nice features. You have a really nice face shape. Adorable square chin. Good complexion. Nice teeth.

Are roasties even trying anymore?

I once used to red pill the shit out of /amiugly/ and gave everyone their true rating. Didn't even get banned for some reason, so I just got bored eventually.

universallyabhorred said:
It is over for all sub 7 Indian males.

8jd9tfA.png

One of the few good looking Indians, Tsh. Most look like shit.

People are telling him to trim his eyebrows and I've never even touched my own. How do you even trim your eyebrows by yourself? A razor?

Lol look at the comments. They are so bluepilled that it’s actually funny

incelman said:
That indian girl in the second pic is cute. Would smash.

Lol, you just have rock bottom standards. She's not cute.

CopingGymcel said:
Are roasties even trying anymore?

I once used to red pill the shit out of /amiugly/ and gave everyone their true rating. Didn't even get banned for some reason, so I just got bored eventually.

8jd9tfA.png

One of the few good looking Indians, Tsh. Most look like shit.

Yet even he had multiple plastic surgeries done. I sometimes wonder if there really is a God because Indians are almost always so fucking ugly it has to be deliberate.

NegroKing said:

Yet even he had multiple plastic surgeries done. I sometimes wonder if there really is a God because Indians are almost always so fucking ugly it has to be deliberate.

You're vocel if you wouldn't smash that at least.

CopingGymcel said:
You're vocel if you wouldn't smash that at least.

You're not volcel if you won't fuck a sub-2 Indian woman who looks like an extra from a horror movie.

NegroKing said:
You're not volcel if you won't fuck a sub-2 Indian woman who looks like an extra from a horror movie.

What are you talking about? The only ugly part is her shitty Indian coloring. Not saying she looks amazing, but she is a huge step up from what incels can expect to get if they were to manage to get a girlfriend.

CopingGymcel said:
What are you talking about? The only ugly part is her shitty Indian coloring. Not saying she looks amazing, but she is a huge step up from what incels can expect to get if they were to manage to get a girlfriend.

Her nose? I can tell even from the front that it's one of those ugly bird beak noses. Look at her teeth and gums too, it's disgusting. The rest of her face is off too but it's hard to pinpoint. Maybe someone from lookism can chip in lol.

NegroKing said:
Her nose? I can tell even from the front that it's one of those ugly bird beak noses. Look at her teeth and gums too, it's disgusting. The rest of her face is off too but it's hard to pinpoint. Maybe someone from lookism can chip in lol.

You're probably talking about her maxilla being a bit recessed, which is quite normal in ethniks. It's not overly recessed, though, only slightly.
'
Her face is quite symmetrical, which is good.

Anyway, I'd easily fuck/date her regardless.

CopingGymcel said:
You're probably talking about her maxilla being a bit recessed, which is quite normal in ethniks. It's not overly recessed, though, only slightly.
'
Her face is quite symmetrical, which is good.

Anyway, I'd easily fuck/date her regardless.

I suck at determining maxilla position. Either way, even I wouldn't touch her as an Indian.

NegroKing said:
I suck at determining maxilla position. Either way, even I wouldn't touch her as an Indian.

Might just be all the test running through my body. I used to have much higher standards before.

my fucking god... its over for him. Look these ridiculous comments lol.

KilluminoidBR said:
my fucking god... its over for him. Look these ridiculous comments lol.

The funny thing is that they won't go out of their way to compliment genuinely attractive men like that. They only do it to ugly people to boost their confidence. If you post your photo anywhere on reddit and every single comment is about how good-looking you are then it's fucking over.

NegroKing said:
The funny thing is that they won't go out of their way to compliment genuinely attractive men like that. They only do it to ugly people to boost their confidence. If you post your photo anywhere on reddit and every single comment is about how good-looking you are then it's fucking over.

Not really. Good looking people are also going to be told how good they look, that's what makes that entire subreddit completely useless. It's not really possible to tell who is ugly or not (at least for the user posting) when everyone gets positive comments regardless if their face looks like an ass or not.

CopingGymcel said:
Not really. Good looking people are also going to be told how good they look, that's what makes that entire subreddit completely useless. It's not really possible to tell who is ugly or not (at least for the user posting) when everyone gets positive comments regardless if their face looks like an ass or not.

Hmm, actually yes. I think the people who don't get that many compliments are those that are average but appear confident. Good looking and ugly looking people will be told they're GL regardless.

NegroKing said:

I have gotten rejected by girls like her.

incelman said:

She’s not ugly so it’s not bad.

11gaijin said:
She’s not ugly so it’s not bad.

I have gotten rejected by worse looking girls than her.

incelman said:

That means nothing. Women are terrible at evaluating their own looks/value. You should never have put yourself in that position in the first place.

NegroKing said:
That means nothing. Women are terrible at evaluating their own looks/value. You should never have put yourself in that position in the first place.

You can't call yourself an incel if you haven't been rejected by many races of women. Indian, British, America, Scandinavian, Ebony, Asian have ALL shitted me over.

The incelman said:
You can't call yourself an incel if you haven't been rejected by many races of women. Indian, British, America, Scandinavian, Ebony, Asian have ALL shitted me over.

That’s true but Indian women barely count as women. The bitch in the photo is irrelevant as far as I’m concerned.

incelman said:

What if you're too afraid to approach women because of crippling anxiety and fear of rejection?

NegroKing said:

But that girl is pretty cute though. What surgeries did he have?

CopingGymcel said:
What if you're too afraid to approach women because of crippling anxiety and fear of rejection?

You are an incel who doesn't try

NegroKing said:
That’s true but Indian women barely count as women. The bitch in the photo is irrelevant as far as I’m concerned.

That’s a new cope

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
But that girl is pretty cute though. What surgeries did he have?

No she’s not. You guys are willing to call a below average Indian woman attractive and then wonder why women have their heads in the clouds. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was an Indian MAN at the same looks level and women judging him. Not one would make a favorable comment on his appearance. You guys really need to stop handing out compliments like candy. THEY don’t extend the same courtesy to us.

NegroKing said:
No she’s not. You guys are willing to call a below average Indian woman attractive and then wonder why women have their heads in the clouds. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was an Indian MAN at the same looks level and women judging him. Not one would make a favorable comment on his appearance. You guys really need to stop handing out compliments like candy. THEY don’t extend the same courtesy to us.

Are you going to answer my second question at least?

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Are you going to answer my second question at least?

Someone sent me the link but I lost it. I tried to find it again but couldn’t lol. Sorry

NegroKing said:
Someone sent me the link but I lost it. I tried to find it again but couldn’t lol. Sorry

No worries. I thought he was a natural curry. I feel cheated, but not as cheated when I found out about Toni Mahud. Dude looksmaxxed hard.