Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Volcel roommates make my life a living hell

elrataalada

elrataalada

Greycel
I have two roommates who make every day a fucking nightmare. I'm 30, they're 20 and 19, renting the same apartment as me. One is a gay guy. The other is "nonbinary" (foid). They've made it their most recent goal to "help" me, but all they do is embarrass me in public by forcing me to talk to females because bEiNg CoNfIdEnT iS aLl ThAt MaTtErS. They don't understand being this lonely, and rejection after rejection is not helping. They show off and get numbers from people to "show me how to do it". The gay one has actually brought MULTIPLE guys up to our apartment just to show off, and doesn't fuck them just to make a point. The foid is just a massive fucking prude (shocking). She says she's asexual, must be fucking nice to convince yourself you don't want to have sex. Pretty sure it's just the pride in being "untouchable" or an "unwinnable prize". Fucking hate living here but I can't move. Suggestions on how to make this less hellish.

How do they force you to talk to females in public? Why are you even going out with with such people?:feelsjuice:

Go on party with them and try to talk to girls there

No normal human would say about him/herself, „i am non-binary“. She clearly has big mental problems.

If he was good-looking he probably wouldn't be here? What kind of advice is this lol.
Most of the users here are failed normies. OP isn’t probably that ugly bc then they wouldn’t go out with him

Most of the users here are failed normies. OP isn’t probably that ugly bc then they wouldn’t go out with him
Actually you are right also considering that he is a greycel that just made his account he very well may be a volcel. I agree with you.

Actually you are right also considering that he is a greycel that just made his account he very well may be a volcel. I agree with you.
guess you just read over the part where I said I'm actively being rejected

normies get rejected too. At least they take care of you (kinda)

Being rejected doesn't necessarily mean you are an incel.
Regardless, I'm usually skeptical seeing greycels and especially new accounts complain about being incels. Seen so many of them a day, few days or a week later expose themselves as being volcels or a reddit troll.

If normies you know are giving you access to foids keep up the relationship, fucking idiot. That’s already miles ahead of most users here or men in general

These two freaks probably want to humilate you in public.