Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Volcel if you're not a PNGtuber

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Turns out, it's becoming increasingly acceptable (again) not to show your face on the internet. PNGTubers are basically VTubers (aka they use an animated avatar instead of their faces) but instead of a complex 3D avatar, face tracking and whatnot, they just have a few drawings that they toggle (the minimal version is having your avatar with an open and a closed mouth and using software which analyses soundwaves to toggle them). I'm not sure yet what software they precisely use, but you can overlay a picture and change it every few seconds in any video editor.

The point is: you can become a YouTube star without showing your face. Zoomers and gen alpha LOVE this shit. This way you can easily gain money and status which will help you slay (or, in the worst scenario, you'll be living a more comfortable life and renting whores). Before that, to get popular on social media you had to plaster your face everywhere, so an incel had no chance, but now it's an even playing field and with incels being more creative and hard-working, we can easily out-do normies.

The absolute king of this PNGTuber stuff is JellyBean. I won't call her the creator of this format, as some would argue that people like Sargon of Akkad or even I Hate Everything could fall in the PNGTube genre, but her precise style is copied by many people and she kinda started a renaissance. It's a adult (or almost, I think she's like 17) foid who uses a cutesy teenage prettyboy avatar, screams about random shit (mostly Minecraft but also petty comment wars, y'know, stuff that entertains little kids) and has Minecraft footage in the background. There are plenty of copycats but the formula works cos you get a fake halo by using this drawn avatar that, of course, you can make as pretty as you wish. You don't even have to draw, there are plenty artists that will draw you a chibi character with 5 expressions for like a cup of coffee, the bar is gigalow, cos they use these exaggerated anime/chibi artstyles, you just gotta have the gigantic eyes, big head, quirky hairstyle and slap like a hoodie or something.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cia20MuYly0

You still need to be charismatic and funny. My nephew watch all day some weird blue cat with weird accent.

I didn't need to see this furry shit :feelspuke:

I stutter and I'm not funny, unfortunately this is impossible for me :cryfeels: