Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Volcel if you wouldnt

As well as the physical effects, Charmaine blames the growths for the breakdown of her 18-year marriage and says that she is struggling to find employment because bosses don't want to hire her.

Heartbreakingly, she says that she is too scared to go to her sons' school for any reason, in case the other children see her and start bullying him.

She also says the condition has seriously knocked her confidence and has left her not wanting to leave the house as children run away from her.

How can anyone claim personality is the most important thing in the face of this DEATH STAR BLACKPILL.

You should ""man up"" and start dating one of these wonderful ladies boyo. That's why you are incels.

f0418486-fdb3-406a-a347-d769d9e213e4.jpg
725fad1e-1553-4bfc-81b8-7c975659ff6f.jpg
Neurofibromatosis-Leaves-Mums-Body-Covered-In-Lumps.jpg

Let us not mock others for their looks. It's not something an incel should do.

Ok fuck, I guess it's time to move on to volcels.is

She has 2 kids, wtf. How can girls look like that and still get sex. This is just disgusting

That bitch didn’t think twice before having a kid who could have had the same condition as her

Her looksmatch was burned alive 5 second after he was born.
Wtf are you talking about? Her looksmatch roped in the womb with his own umbilical cord

You should ""man up"" and start dating one of these wonderful ladies boyo. That's why you are incels.

f0418486-fdb3-406a-a347-d769d9e213e4.jpg
725fad1e-1553-4bfc-81b8-7c975659ff6f.jpg
Neurofibromatosis-Leaves-Mums-Body-Covered-In-Lumps.jpg
This one I would date tbh, seriously I would date her in a heartbeat