Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Volcel if you wouldn’t

I

Initium

Veteran
★★
I would, wood you?

Not my first pick but as long as her hygiene was on point I would smash. :feelsautistic:

Dog probably gets all the action though :blackpill:

what is it? Takes me to facebook

you may be one of the last people using facebook in 2024

Just send a pic it won't load without logging in

26AD809B 1C02 4572 872A DB4D4BDDDC90

The picture doesn’t have the same impact as the video tho

OH HELL NAH I WOULDN'T TOUCH IT WITH A 10 FOOT POLE

I would, wood you?

Not my first pick but as long as her hygiene was on point I would smash. :feelsautistic:

Dog probably gets all the action though :blackpill:
Bro thats a new kind of low:dafuckfeels:

Bruh aint nb got no facebook

Hmm maybe when I am completely coked up. Lol

She's cute
She looks like a witch from the wizard of oz :feelsUnreal: :feelskek: I'm happy to be celibate if she was the only foid I could breed :feelscomfy: children with her would look like spawn from hell :feelsdevil: , complete abominations not even worth the air they breath. Kinda like the average Currycel.

She looks like a witch from the wizard of oz :feelsUnreal: :feelskek: I'm happy to be celibate if she was the only foid I could breed :feelscomfy: children with her would look like spawn from hell :feelsdevil: , complete abominations not even worth the air they breath. Kinda like the average Currycel.

I wouldn’t reproduce with her, I’m not that evil, I would just bang her out and finish on her stomach or face. :feelsEhh:

I wouldn’t reproduce with her, I’m not that evil, I would just bang her out and finish on her stomach or face. :feelsEhh:
You have a strength in you I can't even fathom :feelsYall: , I couldn't get it up to her unless I put a paper bag on her head.:feelsokman:

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?