Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Volcel if you wouldn’t!!!

no way im clicking that bro

This is the second instance I’ve seen foids fucking maggots. They’re getting more affection than us.

that is pretty nasty, i would not

Video is taking too long to load, I'll just not watch it.

based and maggotpilled
This is everything they’d rather fuck than us. Not on the list because it’s too long, are turtles and vibrators.

Took one for the team and clicked, it's exactly what OP said, don't subject yourselves to it folks. The one benefit of being incel is supposed to be not seeing disgusting black hole vaginas.

Anyway volcel doesn't apply to human health hazards. You're not volcel if you wouldn't fuck an AIDS carrier.

White girls fuck dogs
Black girls fuck maggots

This is the second instance I’ve seen foids fucking maggots. They’re getting more affection than us.
JFL I’m surprised they just don’t sue the maggots for rape

no way im clicking that bro

I see posts like this a lot. And yet, there's a prevailing theme in the incel community where people are interested in bizarre and disgusting things. People dying, bodies getting mutilated, maggots in flesh, and so on. If this is so universally disgusting, why are so many people in this community posting it?

I see posts like this a lot. And yet, there's a prevailing theme in the incel community where people are interested in bizarre and disgusting things. People dying, bodies getting mutilated, maggots in flesh, and so on. If this is so universally disgusting, why are so many people in this community posting it?
Fact: people who feel sick and nauseous while seeing gore stuff have a small normie trait

Last edited:
Disgusting OP imagine sucking, licking, fingering and fucking that. I wonder what maggots taste like, feel like on your skin or on the head of your member.

I can't see shit. The quality is fuckin horrible

I'm not clicking that shit.

I'm going to have nightmares after that

They taste like bacon if fried.

Or so I've heard...

Even I have standards.

Even maggots come closer to women's vagina than me.
JFL @ my life
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Are you a Volce if you run catfish game, and eventually talk on the phone.
Then you realize you're an idiot, but you start running "game" then what?
Are you going to show up for these dates?

Maggots are the litteral symbol of rottenness so it's only natural and sane to be repulsed by this "creatura".
She must be very ill to have reached that point. But what questions me more is : what kind of degenerate would film and post 30 s clip of a woman laying down on a table with open vagina infested with what seems to be mushrooms and actual maggots?
It was truely disgusting OP, I don't thank you.

take the maggot pill .
its scientifically proven that 100% of women choose maggots over ugly men .

Come on bro this is where it just gets outrageous

I watched it.
She probably didn't wash her cunt because chad will fuck her anyways