Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel if you wouldnt

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I could get a double blow job everytime!!!!

:feelsthink:

Would this count as fucking two girls? I would do just for that reason. Slayer status achieved.

Fuck two birds with one hole tbh.

They synchronize when speaking, why is that?

No bro we deserve whatever Chad would get because him having his automatic advantage and us getting ignored is not fair and it is certifiable by us as a community I just know it is if we work hard enough through a combination of effort and imagination we will arrive at a feasible solution ohhh wait ER already gave solutions but if we need a people pleaser solution all we need to do is think of a plan and take positive action and eventually our trouble will go away bro because in case you haven't noticed the potential is palpable RN.

Better than a land whale

I almost threw up, like, what kind of Satan's spawns is that one?

Great
Now you can get cucked by 2 FOIDS at the same time

I feel almost sorry for them tbh. They probably wont live too long. I would fuck them too. I aint no volcel.

No reason for me not to fuck that hydrabecky

the back is pretty gross like a hunchback, but I aint no volcel. I've fucked ghosts in my dreams, this can't be too different

It would be funny if they make out with each other

1000+ matches in Tinder in one day guaranteed.

i would marry them if i got the chance

I'd fuck a five headed bitch.

Tfw your preferences makes you muh v0lcel

their looksmatches went rope

Weirdcel if you would tbh

I wonder how does it work? Is one head controlling the body and the other is just a giant tumor, or they both control their halves?

I wonder how does it work? Is one head controlling the body and the other is just a giant tumor, or they both control their halves?
Yeah I'm wondering that. Both heads are sentient but I think one is controlling the body mostly.

What the Unholy Fuck?
RickWTF

Should I do a tinder experiment with her?

Just googled it, seems like each head controls its half.
That's weird bro. Pretty impressive how they're doing simultaneous shit then, like look at her moving things around with both arms. Walking too. Must be difficult as fuvk.

one wanted to be a pilot and one wanted to be a dentist. :feelskek: feel bad for laughing at that

Feel free to call me cuck but Somethings are better not made fun off. Especially when we can't even accept our minute deformities.

Please remove this post mod. This is definitely crossing the line. @knajjd

Dentist? No way in hell, that's not gonna work. With 4 hands though? They would be top-notch.

if they can sit the exams as one person, study would be twice as efficient, and they could probably get in easy

I would definitely fuck them. I guess nobody would miss a chance to give that a try tbh.

Please don't bro. That's way too disrespectful. Even if they are hypergamous and shallow they don't deserve it.

why not? They probably have more SMV than any of us here.....

I remember watching a documentary about them 10 years ago.
Fuck, I think they have both fucked chads and think they deserve chads.
They will ignore us as filth

why not? They probably have more SMV than any of us here.....
True but still. It's a condition they have no control over. Just like ours that we have no.control over. Try and empathize a bit. Mormies make fun of us and bully us but deforms know the pain they never do that.

These queens deserve chad only! Every woman deserves her prince! You're not entitled to love, sweetie.

They remind me of those two headed ogres in warcraft 2.

Who says they'd be interested in you anyway? The more dominant head on the left dated a Chad for a short while anyway, I watched an old documentary on them ages ago.

Curious.... do they both have to agree to having sex or is it rape for one if they don't?

Why are they mouth breathers?

Would but....

Imagine how awkward it is for them to take a shit. Do they stay silent? Do they talk to each other? Who wipes?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back