Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck these math award recipients

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
LOL, math award recipient girls at MIT

http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/images/2011/20110920160319-0_0.JPG

I'd fuck all of them except the one that looks like Lurch from "The Addams Family"

rererere said:
why lol? is this thread supposed to make us think "oh shoot, i guess im a volcel!!"? i would get in a relationship with any of those girls if they were nice.

fuck off.

ban this obvious inceltears user

quality htraed

A few of them are actualy very hot.

Ill impregnate all of them

rererere said:
people like you make me ashamed of using this forum.

since when is having 5 posts to date considered "using this forum"?

Im so bad at math though so hows it my fault?

What do you think bitches from MIT gonna fuck a loser like me? Wow, what a dream.

chudur-budur said:
What do you think bitches from MIT gonna fuck a loser like me? Wow, what a dream.

We'd think theyre smart high IQ females but what does that matter.. Chad is chad

Genecel said:
Ever heard of a date rape drug?

You need to get a freaking date first.

I know couple of guys from University of <Ivy League>, intimidating, felt like I was a fucking worm, I was completely invisible to them.

takurak said:
We'd think theyre smart high IQ females but what does that matter.. Chad is chad

These bitches will only fuck high IQ chads/changs and will get them with ease.

chudur-budur said:
You need to get a freaking date first.

I know couple of guys from University of <Ivy League>, intimidating, felt like I was a fucking worm, I was completely invisible to them.

These bitches will only fuck high IQ chads/changs and will get them with ease.

Cope. They'd fuck low IQ chad too

I would fuck majority of them tbh

Im invisible to these girls anyway, why go for a subhuman black guy.

takurak said:
Weed said:
I would fuck majority of them tbh
I would fuck any of them. No exceptions
Well you can, just travel to Thailand m8 lol and match with some subhuman on Tinder.. I would say you could 99.99% get laid even if you're a truecel

takurak said:
Cope. They'd fuck low IQ chad too

Never saw one, I saw all these top school high IQ bitches are notoriously selective, even the ugliest ones.

Weed said:
Well you can, just travel to Thailand m8 lol and match with some subhuman on Tinder.. I would say you could 99.99% get laid even if you're a truecel

This is cope and not true. Also those women do not actually lust for you or carry any affection toward you

takurak said:
Weed said:
This is cope and not true. Also those women do not actually lust for you or carry any affection toward you
lol.. stblackops gets messages from Thais on Tinder.. .. so no, not cope

Weed said:
takurak said:
Weed said:
have you tried china?

theultimate341 said:
Weed said:
takurak said:
Weed said:
have you tried china?
Nope kek.. My plus ends in few days.. Maybe next time, kind of not interested in China but there are Chineese people in Thailand that get matched with me.

takurak said:
Weed said:
Prove it
Someone made an experiment.. I think it was @CopingGymcel

Weed said:
Nope kek.. My plus ends in few days.. Maybe next time, kind of not interested in China but there are Chineese people in Thailand that get matched with me.

Link it

takurak said:
Weed said:
Link it
cant find lol. wait for gymcel to reply

Asian women hate me more than any other race.

i dont get it, why wouldnt anyone fuck them? they are average + looking??? well most of them anyway

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i dont get it, why wouldnt anyone fuck them? they are average + looking??? well most of them anyway

Because we are below average and want an average looking girl? 

You're volcel if you wouldn't

I would marry the one in purple shirt
My waify tbh.

takurak said:
Because we are below average and want an average looking girl? 

You're volcel if you wouldn't

did u fucking read my sentence properly? i was saying i would fuck them